ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Creams are gonna be a causal Friday special. And maybe it's just me but white PK shoes aren't hard to keep clean as long you're not going to someplace dusty like a beer garden or something. My white UB 1.0s are still going strong and I wear those things constantly when the weather is good. Just some soap and water when they do catch some dirt.

Agree on all points. White 1.0 UB are my daily beaters. When they get dirty I take out the insoles and laces, throw the shoes in a pillow case and into the washing machine. Cold / delicate cycle, with some oxiclean and let them air dry.

They look great again. Prob gonna do it today since I need to clean them again, and it's gonna be like 70 here in Denver to dry em outside

Damn, mods be deleting quick these days 
nerd.gif

Have yet to seen any zebras in person yet. Must have all hit ebay etc.

Nah it was just fun staying up all night for random drops. Now all these shops turned to IG raffles.

I had fun staying up all night cooking and laughing at memes on twitter. Now its the same stores with the same release times over and over again. Even YS basically warns everyone before they drop.

That's your idea of a fun Friday night?

For sure... Nothing beats sitting on my computer all night i just love it !

View media item 2356862

this is the greatest response...........EVER! WHY? Because 90% of all yeezy lover do it for YS ...every release it never chnages.....Then also for EU sites. Even better is when you have to travel to your confirmed app location post ADC location.

Everyone loves the chase and the thrill. Now all the shops are either doing IG raffles or instore raffles means less pairs online. So theres more focus on the few main webstores that drops them.

I gotta say those the random overnight boutique drops used to killed me because I always pull a 15 hour shift on fridays and having a yeezy release straight after means I don't get sleep for about 40 hours but the end result is always me ending up with at least 2 pairs at retail. But I haven't pulled one of those overnight drops since MR/OT. Zebras was the only recent one I've done. 

Last edited:
Anyone use those "private label" sneaker duffle bags??

I work with em, have 2 personal ones and have basically shot pics of all the colors.

I just remembered some dude asked if it can cold 5 days worth of stuff and 2 kicks. Well with 2 kicks..assuming you dont pack a thick hoodie you can fit 3-4 days worrh of stuff. If it were me...

2 shoes
3 pants, jeans or sweats
3-4 shirts
1 maybe 2 sweaters
Underqear/socks

And various thinggs such as toothepaste, gel, phone charger etc. also could fit a laptop since that has its own compartment.

Ideally without overpacking, 2-3 day trip. Ideally ideally, a Private Label back and a bookbag for 4-5 days.

Really depends what you pack, if one extra pair of kicks is all thats inside and the rest are clothes you have another days fit right there.

How I feel when my choice sends this email

[emoji]129297[/emoji][emoji]129297[/emoji][emoji]129297[/emoji][emoji]129297[/emoji]

View media item 2356987

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone use those "private label" sneaker duffle bags??

I work with em, have 2 personal ones and have basically shot pics of all the colors.

I just remembered some dude asked if it can cold 5 days worth of stuff and 2 kicks. Well with 2 kicks..assuming you dont pack a thick hoodie you can fit 3-4 days worrh of stuff. If it were me...

2 shoes
3 pants, jeans or sweats
3-4 shirts
1 maybe 2 sweaters
Underqear/socks

And various thinggs such as toothepaste, gel, phone charger etc. also could fit a laptop since that has its own compartment.

Ideally without overpacking, 2-3 day trip. Ideally ideally, a Private Label back and a bookbag for 4-5 days.

Really depends what you pack, if one extra pair of kicks is all thats inside and the rest are clothes you have another days fit right there.

I myself don't really see the usefulness of these overpriced "sneaker" travel bags. Don't get me wrong, they look like nice bags. But when you pack for 5 days, do you really want to lug that bag around on your shoulder? If there was rollers and a telescoping handle? Then it would be functional. But by then, you could buy a roller at Costco for half the price. I could see those bags as a quick weekend getaway type. But any longer than that....... break out the Samsonite!

I always overpack whenever I go away somewhere so I try to jam as many sneakers as I can in my luggage along with all my clothes. The sneaker bag is nice but just too small for me. 

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom