ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
When they get dirty I take out the insoles and laces, throw the shoes in a pillow case and into the washing machine. Cold / delicate cycle, with some oxiclean and let them air dry.

I do this too - who's going to be the first one to bite the bullet and throw their Creams in the wash [emoji]128514[/emoji]

I myself don't really see the usefulness of these overpriced "sneaker" travel bags. Don't get me wrong, they look like nice bags. But when you pack for 5 days, do you really want to lug that bag around on your shoulder? If there was rollers and a telescoping handle? Then it would be functional. But by then, you could buy a roller at Costco for half the price. I could see those bags as a quick weekend getaway type. But any longer than that....... break out the Samsonite!

Well the aim IMO is more the weekend getaway and a way to carry sneakers for a trip. Of course you can get a duffel from anywhere for cheap but it wont hold the sneakers well like the PL would cause of the dividers and shoe bags it comes with.

I dont travel often so I use it for shoots as it holds extra shoes, a second fit if I do 2 fit shots in a day and my camera stuff (extra lens, camera, etc.).

View media item 2357024I am seriously debating letting go of my Bred V2 now and try to use the cash towards a bape nmd...what you think NT fam? Bad idea or what? The color is so nasty tho....had to starve off the urge to wear [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji].

Last edited:
I am seriously debating letting go of my Bred V2 now and try to use the cash towards a bape nmd...what you think NT fam? Bad idea or what? The color is so nasty tho....had to starve off the urge to wear [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji].
dont do it keep the v2

I am seriously debating letting go of my Bred V2 now and try to use the cash towards a bape nmd...what you think NT fam? Bad idea or what? The color is so nasty tho....had to starve off the urge to wear [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji].
Breds are more versatile and easier to keep "clean," but aesthetically they are replaceable (triple black or black/red colored shoes). If you're a huge fan of Bape or you really like the aesthetic a lot, then I'd say go for it. However, make sure it's not just a hype/temporary interest/buying-to-flex thing.

Last edited:
Question outside of Levi what are some other denim/cargo pants brands. Some posted awhile back of a retailer that was close to where YS ships from but I can't find that post.

Don't do it. V2's are more comfortable than NMD's. You're better off just saving money and buying the Bape's later on. 

Y u say that
Where He see that! 
nerd.gif

I can see this zebras getting cheaper and cheaper :smile:
I wouldn't be surprised. However, they'll slowly increase in price again, just like all the V1s. I mean right now the people who really want them will pay the premium and resellers are trying to get a quick 1k or so. Eventually, the price will steadily decrease or stay steady. Wait a year or so and the prices will skyrocket. When the Turtle doves released nobody thought they would reach 3k and they are more limited or almost as limited at them.

Last edited:
Because that's what I'm seeing. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
EU, though.
Resale in EU has been always lower than in the States; too many desperate kids they need to unload everything before mom's CC hits the bell 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom