ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meanwhile...I'm still waiting for my PowerBricks from YS 
roll.gif

...Got the order confirmation and shipping email, but no movement from UPS since June 9th. CC charged and everything too. Emailed them and have yet to receive a response...should I file a chargeback? lol

laugh.gif
 These "retail" Zebras bout to cost me $273 dollars from Sivas. Dunno why my dumbass thought the USD was stronger than the Euro 
roll.gif

Hoping Barneys can bless me with another pair. 
nthat.gif

Barneys haven't been fuc*ing with me for the past few raffles. 
mad.gif

How long did you have to claim your raffle pair?
Their website had an issue with carting the winning pairs so they extended the purchase date for everybody. They sent me another e-mail this morning saying they fixed the issue and extended the purchase date to  to Tuesday 6/27 23:59 (CEST). I believe it was supposed to be 6/25 if they did not have that website issue. 

Last edited:
When I dropped off on Saturday FC was low-balling cats at $500-550....they sold my pair on Sunday for $700. SG is going around the same range and pair there hasn't sold yet.
Shop by me said $450 I laughed in his face. They selling them for 7 bills. He says they're like 550 online not sure that helps his argument. Basically saying you shouldn't buy from them or sell to them. I know they need to have a margin but not 35%. Same place trying to sell Tricos for $250 and Triple White 3.0 for $275 wish I knew who was buying enough at these prices to keep them in business

This happened to me 3 times on my YS checkouts. (I was only able to cop 2 before OOS) .

That extra step between checkout pages probably costed me the third pair tbh. Knowing this, I'm going to clear cookies/cache the night before and re-enter my autofill info just to be safe.

This was super annoying, and I'm lucky I had my phone right in front of me and the texts came instantly instead of a 6-10 second delay for most text verification methods.
I've never had this with YS. Why are you getting this?

they have 2 business days to ship. if the seller dont ship they will take fees from the seller. but you dont get any of that money tho
Why should you? They are losing out on their commission and you just have to wait a bit longer to get shoes. No money came out your pocket. Doing this also makes sure that seller don't pull that in the future.

Meanwhile...I'm still waiting for my PowerBricks from YS :rofl:

...Got the order confirmation and shipping email, but no movement from UPS since June 9th. CC charged and everything too. Emailed them and have yet to receive a response...should I file a chargeback? lol

damn thats hella long, my pairs shipped after the week window

I've never had this with YS. Why are you getting this?
i was getting this too. the thing is, you can set it up now, but it'll only work for the Purchase.YeezySupply URL.. gotta do it when the shoes drop and they use the alternate URL

Without paying duties yet, it came up to ~$377 CAD for me lol (also from Sivas).
Word. The no free shipping and weaker USD got me paying $30+ more than I normally would with ADC.  But I shouldn't complain since it's still "retail" 
laugh.gif

Same thing on my pair from Concrete.nl ... plus a $10 currency conversion fee on my CC
LOL

BTW, does anybody know if PayPal charges a currency conversion fee? I tried paying for the Sivas pear with my CC but that bi^ch got declined due to "fraudulent activity" since it's an oversea purchase 
laugh.gif
 (same reason I couldn't hit on the RC x UB 1.0
mad.gif
). Would've been $263 or something with my C.C. But since I had to go with PayPal, the total ended up being ~$271 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Seriously though, has NiceKicks LA called winners or did they truly back door their ****...

no i know got a call and they said they were going to make calls over the weekend... SUS

:lol:  These "retail" Zebras bout to cost me $273 dollars from Sivas. Dunno why my dumbass thought the USD was stronger than the Euro :rofl:
Should've gone with CC conversion rate (thought you would've known this as a boost thread regular!)
Came out to $263

Nvm just saw the second post saying you couldn't do it, I wasn't hit with any conversion fees

Last edited:

LOL

BTW, does anybody know if PayPal charges a currency conversion fee? I tried paying for the Sivas pear with my CC but that bi^ch got declined due to "fraudulent activity" since it's an oversea purchase 
laugh.gif
 (same reason I couldn't hit on the RC x UB 1.0
mad.gif
). Would've been $263 or something with my C.C. But since I had to go with PayPal, the total ended up being ~$271 
laugh.gif

I'm pretty sure they do I've noticed this before too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom