ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.

i was getting this too. the thing is, you can set it up now, but it'll only work for the Purchase.YeezySupply URL.. gotta do it when the shoes drop and they use the alternate URL
Interesting. That step would certainly slow me down. I'm just glad I never had that step. Weird.

LOL

BTW, does anybody know if PayPal charges a currency conversion fee? I tried paying for the Sivas pear with my CC but that bi^ch got declined due to "fraudulent activity" since it's an oversea purchase 
laugh.gif
 (same reason I couldn't hit on the RC x UB 1.0
mad.gif
). Would've been $263 or something with my C.C. But since I had to go with PayPal, the total ended up being ~$271 
laugh.gif

You have to change the currency exchange rate from PP's to your CC's. There's an option to change it before you submit your order on PP.

LOL

BTW, does anybody know if PayPal charges a currency conversion fee? I tried paying for the Sivas pear with my CC but that bi^ch got declined due to "fraudulent activity" since it's an oversea purchase :lol:  (same reason I couldn't hit on the RC x UB 1.0 >: ). Would've been $263 or something with my C.C. But since I had to go with PayPal, the total ended up being ~$271 :lol:  

I paid with PayPal also but the conversion fee was added on my CC account..., so I only saw it when I logged into my Visa account online. If u used a bank account on your PayPal then PayPal might have already added the charge into the total

Last edited:
Should've gone with CC conversion rate (thought you would've known this as a boost thread regular!)
Came out to $263

Nvm just saw the second post saying you couldn't do it, I wasn't hit with any conversion fees
Why you think I went with CC first 
laugh.gif

Then my bank hit me up through the phone instantly on some automated message 
laugh.gif

You have to change the currency exchange rate from PP's to your CC's. There's an option to change it before you submit your order on PP.
Really? ****ttt, I tried looking for it on the payment screen, but couldn't see it. 

Ehh, I ain't tripping. It's only like $10.

Just kidding, I'm cheap and I'm crying right now 

Last edited:

Interesting. That step would certainly slow me down. I'm just glad I never had that step. Weird.
ehh you dont have to actually enter in that code. its optional. you can just click off of the popup that comes up that says it's sending you a text.

Really? ****ttt, I tried looking for it on the payment screen, but couldn't see it. 

Ehh, I ain't tripping. It's only like $10.
It's not obvious but you have to click on the box where it show the currency exchange rate, and it will bring down a menu to choose PP's or your bank's exchange rate.

Last edited:

It's not obvious but you have to click on the box where it show the currency exchange rate, and it will bring down a menu to choose PP's or your bank's exchange rate.
I must have overlooked it then, because I do remember clicking on the currency exchange rate. It's the small drop down that shows the foreign price right? 

Edit: Nevermind. I just Googled it. I wasn't anywhere close to changing it 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
This happened to me 3 times on my YS checkouts. (I was only able to cop 2 before OOS) .

That extra step between checkout pages probably costed me the third pair tbh. Knowing this, I'm going to clear cookies/cache the night before and re-enter my autofill info just to be safe.

This was super annoying, and I'm lucky I had my phone right in front of me and the texts came instantly instead of a 6-10 second delay for most text verification methods.

View media item 2476570

I've never had this with YS. Why are you getting this?
I have no clue. They said something about "you've previously purchased from this devise in the past. We've sent you a text message with a code. Please enter the code to continue.

I'm sure it's probably a bot deterrent but I ain't ever botted before. I don't know what caused it, or if it will come up again for future releases. I've copped every release since Breds and I've never seen this before.

I must have overlooked it then, because I do remember clicking on the currency exchange rate. It's the small drop down that shows the foreign price right? 

Edit: Nevermind. I just Googled it. I wasn't anywhere close to changing it :lol:
I paid via mobile and it's upper right hand corner of the PayPal screen
Super easy on mobile

At least you know now for next time :smokin

LOL

BTW, does anybody know if PayPal charges a currency conversion fee? I tried paying for the Sivas pear with my CC but that bi^ch got declined due to "fraudulent activity" since it's an oversea purchase :lol:  (same reason I couldn't hit on the RC x UB 1.0 >: ). Would've been $263 or something with my C.C. But since I had to go with PayPal, the total ended up being ~$271 :lol:  

From what I remember they do.

Nah no e-mail from Barney's until the raffle ends.  They'll e-mail you if you win, but this raffle was new they asked for your phone number and address unlike last (creams) raffle.   So maybe they will just randomly call winners and ask for CC info.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom