ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
So just got home and UPS says delivered at 1:33pm and says left at other-released; but no package found.

Anyone have this issue before?

Just missing the Reds (regret selling it), all worn except for the Zebras 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
So just got home and UPS says delivered at 1:33pm and says left at other-released; but no package found.

yeah look around your house or ask the neighbors
otherwise RIP

I'm praying beluga 2.0 are real and just like original color placement (+ pull tab works as well)

Tennis ball and Belugas 2.0 are gonna be a fest .... Greens are gonna be a castle banquet 

uh oh. Search around the house. Call their help number. If not, welp.

There was one time I had ordered a NES and my tracking said it was delivered, but nothing was left there. I called the help number and they said they were going to check to see if the driver had left it on the truck and not dropped it off. One hour later, it arrived. 

YM saying the Frozen Yellow pair is the most limited of the year...Low numbers will put that hype on them for sure...

Dark Green's in August is my best bet...Beluga 2.0's in October...Frozen Yellows, and the Blue Zebra's in December...

don't even care for the piss pair

lemme get greens and 2.0 with ease and I'm good. won't even try for the yellow, srs

don't even care for the piss pair

lemme get greens and 2.0 with ease and I'm good. won't even try for the yellow, srs

I'm right there with you...

Both December pairs are a pass...Still kind of iffy on the 2.0's actually...

Dark Green's are mandatory though...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom