ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
People are gonna be bummed when they realize the greens have been nixed 
nerd.gif

Ya'll can bet that if that Frozen Yellow pair is more limited than the first Zebra release, then this place will be flooded with fools saying those are the BEST colorway V2's...

Last edited:
Why don't people just go pickup their Yeezy deliveries at the UPS hub, I don't trust any driver with finding my address these days

Last edited:
Will cop and rock these yellow yeezys.

Had powerphases come in from stockx to europe, damn those are ugly in real. Glad i could get rid of them fast.

when they say most limited they mean less than the first zebra drop pretty much
I like how you just make an giant assumption on what they said :lol:
Most likely if it was that limited they would've said "most limited V2" but since they said most limited "this year" then I'm guessing more pairs than belugas and Black Fridays and oreos

Well, Fed Ex said they delivered mine and I pulled up 10 minutes later and they are not there. I am ******* livid right now. I drove around and checked other peoples doors in my condo area and didn't find any thing. I would hope the driver would not risk his job over some shoes, probably was a random person who drove by and stole it after seeing my condo was vacant. I only moved out yesterday. I been signing paper work all day for someone who is buying it, not going to mention there are some people ready to randomly steal off your front porch in the paper work though. AAGGHHH!!!

Why don't people just go pickup their Yeezy deliveries at the UPS hub, I don't trust any driver with finding my address these days

Yeah i have been getting my pairs sent to the FedEx store instead of dropped off at my office or home. Pretty sure the delivery person tried to steal my pair. He was mad shady when I caught up with him after chasing him down the street. He had on Ultra Boosts so I know he knows what Yeezys are lol.

Well, Fed Ex said they delivered mine and I pulled up 10 minutes later and they are not there. I am ******* livid right now. I drove around and checked other peoples doors in my condo area and didn't find any thing. I would hope the driver would not risk his job over some shoes, probably was a random person who drove by and stole it after seeing my condo was vacant. I only moved out yesterday. I been signing paper work all day for someone who is buying it, not going to mention there are some people ready to randomly steal off your front porch in the paper work though. AAGGHHH!!!
Damn man sorry to hear this smh, I would called Adidas asap to file a lost parcel claim

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom