ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Zebras arrived today:

Definitely will keep them this time!

Still considered DS
laugh.gif
But there´s germs in the air... so... I don´t know (still trust more in the "paper over the floor"). 
roll.gif

From the stock X thread when someone sent an email complaining about a pair being worn and this was their reply:

View media item 2483476
So yeah you can actually still sale a pair as DS on stock X even though you had them tried on.

If u think about it..when u go to footlocker or anywhere ppl try shoes on all the time and decode not to buy them..they go back on the shelf..FC has this same disclaimer..they say the shoes may hav been tried on

If u think about it..when u go to footlocker or anywhere ppl try shoes on all the time and decode not to buy them..they go back on the shelf..FC has this same disclaimer..they say the shoes may hav been tried on

Yeah, same with UN, I see people trying on shoes all the time in there.

Lol did this with a pair of UBs and still sold em as DS according to StockX. Soooo guess it really is DS?

From the stock X thread when someone sent an email complaining about a pair being worn and this was their reply:

View media item 2483476
So yeah you can actually still sale a pair as DS on stock X even though you had them tried on.

Honestly... I'm on their side. I've asked to try some shoes at FTL in the past that were for sure tried on at least once and the box was sorta smashed

Lol did this with a pair of UBs and still sold em as DS according to StockX. Soooo guess it really is DS?

View media item 2483476

GOAT seems tougher. They said I tried on my Pusha T EQT and had to offer a discount to seller. I offered 0.0%, the seller accepted.

GOAT is tougher because they actually sell Used items so the leniency there isn't that elastic

ADC pair still sitting on process number 2. Anybody still waiting? Has not shown up at my door without tracking. Guess I'll contact them if it's not cancelled or shipped by the end of the week
tired.gif
They cancelled my cream so this will hurt even more if same result. They need to get their **** together
mean.gif
mad.gif
I'm on the same boat man. :frown:

Anyone have bad experiences with Crep on the powerphases yet? I remember us talking about it a couple days ago

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom