ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I've seen screenshots of them offering red stripes, Oreos, and creams

SNS got a stockpile of Yeezys :lol:

those getting offered Oreos or even red stripe are winning IMO

I saw red stripes yesterday on feet for the first time, looked kind ugly but dude was also overweight and wearing em with nike basketball shorts nd they also coulda been fake, his feet were fat to boot :lol:

View media item 2483679
$1741...Where did this happen? :lol:

giphy.gif

Thinking about copping either pb16 or Oxford tabs on stockX or GOAT. at this point with all the v2s released, still worth the 1k+ price tag?

Why? It's not crazy to think to flip the red stripes quick and get the zebras before prices rocket off

Ok if you're looking at it from a perspective like that, but the original comment did not specify a sellers mentality

Thinking about copping either pb16 or Oxford tabs on stockX or GOAT. at this point with all the v2s released, still worth the 1k+ price tag?
It's all personal preference. I have had PBs and OTs. So for me, I'll take v2s all day over v1s. More comfortable, and most importantly the paint doesn't come off the soles of the v2's.

Last edited:
Ok if you're looking at it from a perspective like that, but the original comment did not specify a sellers mentality

What other mentality?

Personal preference is always an opinion. So why is it so hard to believe people prefer red stripes over Zebras? Some people feel the Zebras are to gaudy.

View media item 2483751
Might be L of the year right here. This is my pair from Size? Not even attempted delivery or no notice left. They ship with DPD from the UK which changes over to USPS. I have emailed all parties but I doubt anything will get done. Anyone had this happen?

Anybody have an idea when the season 5 boots should start showing up...Looking for that camo pair...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom