ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.

They have the kiddos brainwashed.  That's their business strategy. 

Well, that AND retroactively deleting all their wrong tweets. They've gotten in public hot water with publication editors over it before. Can't help but stick their foot in their mouths over and over.

Btw apologies in advance for the slight digression, but I was just wondering this if anyone can help. I already posted it in the appropriate thread but figured maybe you guys with yr clothes-buying prowess might also know.

Anyone here know of any dope consortium-branded baseball-style jerseys like this one currently sold out at BAIT?

View media item 2482876

Well, that AND retroactively deleting all their wrong tweets. They've gotten in public hot water with publication editors over it before. Can't help but stick their foot in their mouths over and over.
It's the editor's own fault.  The fact that big sneaker feeds rely on YM posts is mind-boggling to me.  

It's the editor's own fault.  The fact that big sneaker feeds rely on YM posts is mind-boggling to me.  

It wasn't that. The YM account tried to call FAKE on a prototype Chocolate 750 presented by one site. The editor was like it's not ******* fake because they came from one of the dudes in Kanye's Circle. YM then gets mad after the editor calls them out on her Twitter, and after clearly looking wrong themselves begin to delete their Fake and argument posts with her and the site.

Wish I could find it but it's almost a year old.

Last edited:
I have never had a problem with StockX and will continue to vouch for them until either I get screwed or it becomes a problem more widespread beyond "this one basement Reddit post says they got a fake pair from GOAT/StockX"

I have never had a problem with StockX and will continue to vouch for them until either I get screwed or it becomes a problem more widespread beyond "this one basement Reddit post says they got a fake pair from GOAT/StockX"

Same, haven't had an issue yet from stockX other than a damaged box on my atmos

True..

GOAT actually sent me a pair of shoes that smelled like they sat in someone's ash tray for over a year. Went back and forth with them and I eventually grew tired of it and just remedied the smell myself.

Dang when is the price gonna drop for smaller sizes it dropped for a bit then went back up and been 600 for 4 days no change

True..

GOAT actually sent me a pair of shoes that smelled like they sat in someone's ash tray for over a year. Went back and forth with them and I eventually grew tired of it and just remedied the smell myself.

Bought them under NEW or USED? If new that's lame, used I can understand the logic being like "Well... It's used"

Wanna grab a personal cream pair. Have brand new Gucci, Neil Young, and MJ tees sitting around. Valuewise, would that be a fair trade? Seems mid 400s for both.

I can't tell whose more frugal 
laugh.gif

welp just got the cancellation from adc on my last zebra :smh:
gl to everyone still waiting. 8.5 if it matters

what's everyone think these will be worth 1 year from now? summer 18. I'm guessing they will climb to beluga prices. Holiday colorways are kind of weak and the v3 may have a hard time beating the v2 as far as silhouette/shape goes.

what's everyone think these will be worth 1 year from now? summer 18. I'm guessing they will climb to beluga prices. Holiday colorways are kind of weak and the v3 may have a hard time beating the v2 as far as silhouette/shape goes.
I'm hoping they go up.

I think $700-800 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom