ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well everyone left already ? Damn ppl didn't even stuck for the Barneys frenzy lol 

Well everyone left already ? Damn ppl didn't even stuck for the Barneys frenzy lol 
strange never got an entry confirmed email but when i clicked hte link it said i already had an entry lol.... oh well.. not holding my breath 

I'm still here...

Waiting for my final YS pair arriving  tomorrow and waiting for that Barneys email 
nerd.gif

Pink stripes over Zebras??? I've heard it all [emoji]128517[/emoji]

value wise... for retail? bruh

thats a come up. aren't pairs going for 900-1000? cop for $220.. flip, buy zebras for the low

I don't think anyone did this time around
orly ? 

this give me some hope.. no emails tho... maybe Barneys is off celebrating the holiday... im just waiting for the sun to go down so i can go light some fireworks lol..

its about to be lit! 

View media item 2483751
Might be L of the year right here. This is my pair from Size? Not even attempted delivery or no notice left. They ship with DPD from the UK which changes over to USPS. I have emailed all parties but I doubt anything will get done. Anyone had this happen?
Same thing happened to me but with JD, parent company of Size?, it was with some UB LTDs and it was returned for no reason and took about 1-1/2 months to get a refund. Had ordered several times before with them and to the same address, they never gave me a reason for why it happened.

View media item 2483679
$1741...Where did this happen? :lol:
Stock X pulls from eBay too if I'm not mistaken and even if a sale is not complete on there because of a non paying buyer it is still taken into account.

Last edited:
orly ? 

this give me some hope.. no emails tho... maybe Barneys is off celebrating the holiday... im just waiting for the sun to go down so i can go light some fireworks lol..

its about to be lit! 

Earliest emails are supposed to go out is 7/10....per the contest.

Word. I'm trying to do zebras +$100 for belugas. No one's biting. Might just flip the extra pair on the bay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom