ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
roll.gif

Sites we never heard of using keys we don't have on our keyboard using a operating system we can't install

Last edited:
Assuming Dark Greens are really gone for good,,,, are we all in agreement that the Zebras might be the last good colourway for V2??

Beluga 2.0 will be the last good color way assuming greens are not releasing even though I still have doubts. The other V2s will grow on people simply because of yeezy hype and people will cop also for resell purposes

thank you, brother.

I'm sure many of us have been affected by cancer on this board.

It's just a funny simile or analogy to use to compare some damned shoes.
Yeah definitely. We all might have some silly disagreements about sizing, shipping, YM, etc. but situations like this really put things in perspective.

Imma be honest and say I always found you kinda douchey and know-it-all-y but at the end of the day,, we're all here for some silly rubber shoes.

Stay strong, man.

Yeah definitely. We all might have some silly disagreements about sizing, shipping, YM, etc. but situations like this really put things in perspective.

Imma be honest and say I always found you kinda douchey and know-it-all-y but at the end of the day,, we're all here for some silly rubber shoes.

Stay strong, man.

[emoji]128514[/emoji]. I do come off as described, online.

perfect love story lol both size 12s

Mine were a size 12 also. They were stolen by the god damn FedEx driver. I have been going back and forth with FedEx,Paypal, and Adidas. Paypal ruled against me and sided with Adidas. Adidas blamed Fedex. Fedex told me yesterday they were sending the driver back by my house today, 5 days after they were supposedly delivered, to look for it. I said "oh, thanks. Send the same ************ who probably stole them to investigate his actions". Then I told them some other stuff that I won't put on here :D I am done with these people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom