ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wish StockX would post the source of sales they post..

ie - consignment shop , ebay, stockx, goat.. etc...but i guess they prob dont want to give "free advertising" to other sites since they too sell... conflict of interest now that I think about it....  

i have a 10.5 i want to list and they posted a sale recently @ 550 but the shoe is trending mid/low 4's  
nerd.gif

ie - consignment shop , ebay, stockx, goat.. etc...but i guess they prob dont want to give "free advertising" to other sites since they too sell... conflict of interest now that I think about it....  

i have a 10.5 i want to list and they posted a sale recently @ 550 but the shoe is trending mid/low 4's  :nerd:
Where you seeing mid/low 400s?
That's a steal

i have a 10.5 i want to list and they posted a sale recently @ 550 but the shoe is trending mid/low 4's  :nerd:
Where you seeing mid/low 400s?
That's a steal

Can't be talking about Zebras. You're just hoping he is.

The Yeezys that I received from Adidas smells good! (to be honest... much better than any NMD!).

If they only QC issue my shoe has is that it smells like glue then I'm not complaining

Last edited:
So nobody got zebras with unglued interior patches, weird stains on the primeknit, and flat fake looking boost in the outsole? Guess it was just me who got unlucky with my 2 pairs [emoji]127995[/emoji]‍♂️

Last edited:
So nobody got zebras with unglued interior patches, weird stains on the primeknit, and flat fake looking boost in the outsole? Guess it was just me who got unlucky with my 2 pairs [emoji]127995[/emoji]‍♂️
What if they're really sending out 1:1 perfectkicks replicas?  

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom