ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
To whoever said Barney's sends out all at once, my girl just got her e-mail about three hours ago while some people were receiving yesterday, so you may still have a chance!

That said, I've never won through Barney's. Anybody know how it works? Specifically wondering if they can tell us exactly what sizes they still have or do we have to go down a list of sizes we want until they say they have one in stock?

where you hear that people received winning emails yesterday? It seems like everyone got theirs a few hours ago. And yes generally, barney's send their emails all at once.

Well no win this time from Barneys. At least I won the Cream raffle and already have a pair of Zebras. Congrats to all who won!

where you hear that people received winning emails yesterday? It seems like everyone got theirs a few hours ago. And yes generally, barney's send their emails all at once.

You're right. I just checked again. My brain all screwed up, spent all yesterday into today at the hospital having our first baby. For some reason I thought I was seeing Barney's last night. Got our e-mail on the drive home from the hospital.

winning from barneys made me feel a bit better. For this release, I literally entered over 100 raffles (instagram, online, twitter, in-store), and did not even win single one of those...

I JUST WANT A DOUBLE UP LOL.
winning from barneys made me feel a bit better. For this release, I literally entered over 100 raffles (instagram, online, twitter, in-store), and did not even win single one of those...
those online raffles do NOT count. you literally got 100000 ppl going after 20 pairs.

Hey if youre one of those mogs that are coloring your yeezys because yeezy mafia told you to, lemme know so i can add to you this fancy new block list

You're right. I just checked again. My brain all screwed up, spent all yesterday into today at the hospital having our first baby. For some reason I thought I was seeing Barney's last night. Got our e-mail on the drive home from the hospital.
Congrats!

I JUST WANT A DOUBLE UP LOL.

those online raffles do NOT count. you literally got 100000 ppl going after 20 pairs.

Yeah true that. Thats why I have decided to stop entering those raffles in the future, only online in-store raffles worth the time.

Hey if youre one of those mogs that are coloring your yeezys because yeezy mafia told you to, lemme know so i can add to you this fancy new block list

Omfg I just saw the YM posts on IG. Hahahahahhaha my Zebras value gonna go up even more when everyone be coloring their pairs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom