ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
My stock x pairs black line looks off. Anybody elses pair look like this
20170718_024957.jpg

Quality control was pree meh for this release. I wouldn't stress over it.

Hi guys, this is my first ever post on this site so please tell me if I'm doing anything wrong.

Over the last month or two, I have been seriously considering buying DS TD's but I am still not 100% sure about them and I need your help.

1: Is the td ever going to restock(even in a few years)? The recent rumours have made me worried despite ym saying they won't.

2: If they don't restock, will their value ever decline or are they going to continue climbing like the Nike yeezys.

3: What do you guys generally think of td's and overall, is it worth buying at this time taking everything into account.

I already have 3 V2's (Belugas, Zebras, Breds) and I'm not interested in buying any more of the other V2's. Cost is not the biggest problem for me but I still don't want to spend 2k on tds and then have them restock or their value plummet as I see it like an investment as well as a pair of shoes that I genuinely want to wear.

Thanks for your time!

Hi guys, this is my first ever post on this site so please tell me if I'm doing anything wrong.

Over the last month or two, I have been seriously considering buying DS TD's but I am still not 100% sure about them and I need your help.

1: Is the td ever going to restock(even in a few years)? The recent rumours have made me worried despite ym saying they won't.

2: If they don't restock, will their value ever decline or are they going to continue climbing like the Nike yeezys.

3: What do you guys generally think of td's and overall, is it worth buying at this time taking everything into account.

I already have 3 V2's (Belugas, Zebras, Breds) and I'm not interested in buying any more of the other V2's. Cost is not the biggest problem for me but I still don't want to spend 2k on tds and then have them restock or their value plummet as I see it like an investment as well as a pair of shoes that I genuinely want to wear.

Thanks for your time!

Investment you want to wear? You're aware once you wear them the value will decrease.

Value is pretty high on em but I can't see them jumping up much more to be considered being an investment at this time.

If you want them, get em if you're gonna wear them. If you wanna invest, look into something else

And no one on here can tell you if they will retro/re-release or not but signs point to no

Quick question for Barney's calls...I don't have my phone at work and wanted to respond to the email saying to call after like 4:00 PM PST. Does anyone know if Barney's would still be making calls that late (7:00 PM EST)?

9 days is steep lol.. I would be annoyed with wondering.
I felt bad my wife was carrying her phone in the ICU jumping every time the phone rang. It worked out but she was pissed because it just dragged on. Worked out for me tho

Does it take awhile for shoes to sell on FC?
I been thinking about dropping off my size 5 & 6 TD but I don't want them to sit there for months :frown:

Does it take awhile for shoes to sell on FC?
I been thinking about dropping off my size 5 & 6 TD but I don't want them to sit there for months :frown:

might not take that long now since you can adjust the price you want to sell them for. they bout to be undercutting on FC now

What washing method, just take the laces and insoles out and throw them in a pillowcase?

Yes. For good measure, I'll take a brush and put in some work on the midsole and sole just to get inside the grooves. then splash some jason mark on the upper and throw them in the washing machine.

Wash them on the coldest setting on a delicate cycle so they don't get roughed up. Let air dry. do not put them in the dryer.

What washing method, just take the laces and insoles out and throw them in a pillowcase?

BasicLly

Some frown upon it with the suede or whatever inside but that's best way to wash em

Do it with my triple white boosts all the time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom