ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Breaking out the zebras to do some grocery shopping
Nice to see people wearing their zebras. 
glasses.gif

Kids > Me

Especially since I'm having my first boy in June after three girls
wink.gif
Damn that's gonna be a hell of spoiled little one by those 3 ladies 

Congrats on the big family man 

Btw, just saw some fake zebras , while wearing my pair, I even thought that it was me wearing the fakes ... 

Anybody else find it odd that the only official restock we had was for Pirate Blacks? Yeah, I know it was a sort of a different shoe with the extra padding, which I think is an upgrade to the shoe by the way, but how come we didn't see the same for the other V1s? 
indifferent.gif
 Or any other Yeezy ever?

Last edited:
glasses.gif

what gave it away [emoji]129300[/emoji]
He deadass told me , we were at the movies, I saw them and the I look up and the face was familiar, dude that it's a reg to the drops and what else, so he came to say what's up and I told him that it was amazing to see two pairs out of the 30 in the same place and he straight up laugh the **** out of it and he told me like nah man those are UA and I went like whaat ? And he told me the whole history he ordered them from taobao before the drop and everything that it took like a couple of weeks but that he received them a couple days ago, then I told him to let me look closer and he told me like no man we are in public haha I was like man you already told me they are fake just let me see them 

They were perfect ... only thing was that the boost wasn't exactly oxidizing just a weird wear stains and that's prettymuch it, the pee stain was a tad lighter but it took my girl to point out that it was indeed lighter 

mean.gif
eyes.gif

Last edited:
Anybody else find it odd that the only official restock we had was for Pirate Blacks? Yeah, I know it was a sort of a different shoe with the extra padding, which I think is an upgrade to the shoe by the way, but how come we didn't see the same for the other V1s? :stoneface:  Or any other Yeezy ever?

Official restock of a V2 probably happen right before going to V3. Like OG NMD. Who know what they're thinking?

They were perfect ... only thing was that the boost wasn't exactly oxidizing just a weird wear stains and that's prettymuch it, the pee stain was a tad lighter but it took my girl to point out that it was indeed lighter 
 :smh: :rolleyes

Well scheisse, the UA was made better: lighter pee stain and no boost oxidation. Perfect fake.

So I got a pair of Oreos from eBay that I suspect are fake. Should I ask the buyer to refund or go straight to eBay? 

Well scheisse, the UA was made better: lighter pee stain and no boost oxidation. Perfect fake.
But man when I meant lighter I mean like unnoticeable to the men's eye, dude walk out feeling all proud and **** I was left all bummed but oh well they're not on my feet so ... 

Anyone know if Breds will go down?
Yup, prices creeping up from here it seems..  the market was flooded with them and then peoples attention turned to Zebras... everyone struck out.. prices bopped around and seem to be creeping up... with the amount of fakes out there gotta stay woke! 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom