ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
​This can't be true, they've never been able to match 100%.
I don't know man, seems like they're already there pretty much. they even have the glow in the dark pattern down.

maybe there are some extremely small details that still aren't 100% though.

Currently the tell is the softness of the boost... Counterfeiters haven't been able to replicate the boost. So all things being equal the boost is what they'll use to tell the difference..

Who knows though. I just ordered a pair of 750 Chocs from Goat... Makes me nervous that Counterfeiters have gotten this good.

Currently the tell is the softness of the boost... Counterfeiters haven't been able to replicate the boost. So all things being equal the boost is what they'll use to tell the difference..

Who knows though. I just ordered a pair of 750 Chocs from Goat... Makes me nervous that Counterfeiters have gotten this good.
isn't it only a matter of time before the boost is the same as well?

Yea he was asking for receipts or ADC email then posted in the group and asked. I didnt understand because were both active in the group (delaware group, everybody knows everybody) and he also follows me on IG.

Idk hes like 15 soit hurt my ego
His parents probably wanted to make sure the money was being well spent
laugh.gif

isn't it only a matter of time before the boost is the same as well?

I have no idea.. We will just have to wait and see.. What I do know is that at some point if I can't hit on ADC I won't even bother..

unds'ed over the weekend and wearing at work again today

the knit is slimmer than my black friday/oreo pairs, but seems somewhat softer/not as stiff

i did however notice that the shoe itself is slightly longer than my bf/oreo pairs by about half a cm so not sure if the more comfortable fit is due to the knit or the little bit of extra length

regardless these havent given my feet any problems like reds or oreos yet

you guys think the zebra fakes will ever be perfect? as in literally no differences? seems like they are crazy close already

EDIT nevermind seems like they already are just reading a few posts back...well damn. so couldn't people just buy fakes and then sell them on stockx/goat/flight club? you guys think those shops have ways to legit check we don't know about?
Factories will have to improve the boost and be able to replicate the scratches and glue stains that Adidas usually have

unds'ed over the weekend and wearing at work again today

the knit is slimmer than my black friday/oreo pairs, but seems somewhat softer/not as stiff

i did however notice that the shoe itself is slightly longer than my bf/oreo pairs by about half a cm so not sure if the more comfortable fit is due to the knit or the little bit of extra length

regardless these havent given my feet any problems like reds or oreos yet
What size are you?

you guys think the zebra fakes will ever be perfect? as in literally no differences? seems like they are crazy close already

EDIT nevermind seems like they already are just reading a few posts back...well damn. so couldn't people just buy fakes and then sell them on stockx/goat/flight club? you guys think those shops have ways to legit check we don't know about?
nope. they never will. for some reason, they deliberately leave something behind as a callout.

they either

1. leave a flaw to get fixed for another batch and milk the buyers as the case with the NMD Bapes

2. they really can't get things right as with the V1s

and as what someone pointed out, the boost is always a good tell feel-wise.

nope. they never will. for some reason, they deliberately leave something behind as a callout.

they either

1. leave a flaw to get fixed for another batch and milk the buyers as the case with the NMD Bapes

2. they really can't get things right as with the V1s

and as what someone pointed out, the boost is always a good tell feel-wise.
interesting. thanks for the knowledge

If fakes get to be 1:1 then who's to say they're fake? It's a scary concept to think about and will also diminish the resellers market quite a bit if these companies pick up steam with getting the word out on their products. People will be less susceptible to paying hundreds over retail and rather spend less than retail for a pair that's exactly the same. **** is definitely getting spooky out here.

As for the whole box label sticker alignment thing, what kills me is you dudes LCing pairs you got from AUTHORIZED RETAILERS. I mean Jesus Christ are you kidding me? I personally haven't checked any of my boxes for this alignment thing but I will when I get home from work. However, having said that, if any of my labels look "off" it's not going to affect me one bit. Because 1. I'm rocking my pairs. and 2. I know I got them from authorized retailers so they're real. Y'all just doing too much. Or just getting spooked bc you're planning on reselling every pair you've ever bought and think somebody will LC your box sticker as a means to determine whether the shoes are real or not. Just comical to me :lol:

Do you guys know what's the best place to try and conduct a trade for my PB for Zebras?  Or am I better off just selling and then rebuying? 

sometimes it isn't about how good the fakes look or whatever, I've had people look at my yeezys and/or my girl's yeezys and just straight up assumed they're fake just because some people can't believe that average joes can get their hands on some real yeezys. Also doesn't help that we're asian and people like "oh its easy they got those fakes from their Chinese cousins" 
mean.gif

Do you guys know what's the best place to try and conduct a trade for my PB for Zebras?  Or am I better off just selling and then rebuying? 

find a 3rd party middle man on FB/Twtter who you both agree upon. Will cost more money shipping/insurance but worth it in certain cases

Last edited:

Honestly you're probably better off selling and buying. You'll save yourself the time and stress of worrying about your pair the entire time it's being traded.

It's come to the point that calling them "fake" doesn't do it anymore. They basically use 1:1 materials and in some cases,, construction is even better than retail. Reviews of Zebras from PK are slowly trickling out and boy, they look superb.

It's come to the point that calling them "fake" doesn't do it anymore. They basically use 1:1 materials and in some cases,, construction is even better than retail. Reviews of Zebras from PK are slowly trickling out and boy, they look superb.
While that may be true and you'll never see me call someone out on fakes or be on that, "Holier than thou" ****, I will still call them fakes. 
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom