ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like we confirmed lawd have mercy. Pigeons, 11s, Pharrell human racers, rust pink 1s, wheat 1s .. now yeezys, then Unc 6s, and gym red 11s and more yeezys. Boy they gonna kill are wallets and credit cards

Attachments

• Screenshot_20171112-064718.png
    Screenshot_20171112-064718.png
    257.1 KB · Views: 109
Hey guys I know this might have been mentioned but are the next 2 yeezy 350 release going to be on footsites?

Yea I'm pretty thirsty for that pee pee, praying to Ye every day that I can cop this coming weekend

Last edited:
Reactions: PJS
I just knew we'd get that black/gum 750 at some point since it was the only pair he wore that hadn't released yet. Guess not tho :ohwell:

Please let this be the last haul of 350s.

Need more 700s and some rat jawns.
Couldn’t agree more. I’m so over the v2’s bad I loved them when the first pictures were leaked of the Beluga. All the different cw’s and the fact that the market is flooded with them is enough for me.

I can’t wait for some more 700’s and the mud rats. Hope my friends 700 pair gets shipped the upcoming week so I can get my hands on them. Retail hookup :smile:

had a chance to cop waves when they initially hit the site that saturday evening a couple months back, but i hesitated and regretting it now. i always liked them from the jump, but was debating on price and had some other financial priorities at that exact moment so i was being responsible, but how responsible was it really considering i'm about to drop over double retail for a pair? i'll just off a couple pairs of kicks i have doubles or triples of, but it's still an L either way u look at it. but i really want these so..

they remind me of some of my favorite kicks eve that have never released. they were called la tech by la gear and they had a little removable light module in each heel of the outsole that would light up when u stepped. there was a mid and a high pair and they resembled and used huarache technology.

Ready for Yellow official announcement and hype so that this thread will stop giving me Wave envy :rolleyes

Yellows are in the schedule already here

AAEAAQAAAAAAAAlxAAAAJDhlMmJmMjM1LWM5MzAtNDMyMC1iN2FkLWMxMjg2YWNjZWM2MQ.png

Who's ready

Frozen yellow must be December

Yea I'm pretty thirsty for that pee pee, praying to Ye every day that I can cop this coming weekend

lmao yo if he can secure me a pair **** I'll bring the camera
B648C84A-28C6-4DB4-8DCB-8A93C5EF51ED.jpeg

Let’s feast in McDonalds when we sccessfully cop the most limited Yeezy V2 “McPeePee”

How do these fit compared to PureBoost? Same?
1380014B-C10E-46C8-9C59-BF5F335557F4.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom