ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did Pharrell jump over the yeezy?

Nmds, trails at that, are at 6-800 which is yeezy resell.

Nmds aren’t comfortable (as comfortable as other boost before you boost thots try to jail me)

Are people tired of ye?

700s don’t count cause resell is the only thing making them pop. Don’t care bout no ones justification. They’re gonna be wave bricks once wide release hits.

Reactions: PJS
Did Pharrell jump over the yeezy?

Nmds, trails at that, are at 6-800 which is yeezy resell.

Nmds aren’t comfortable (as comfortable as other boost before you boost thots try to jail me)

Are people tired of ye?

700s don’t count cause resell is the only thing making them pop. Don’t care bout no ones justification. They’re gonna be wave bricks once wide release hits.

No, it's just because they're more limited.

Take the Pharrel Tennis HU for example, they're sitting in my local FTL. I'm not sure on the numbers but I'm pretty sure they're mass produced. I don't think that would happen with Yeezys, unless were talking about his boots.

The HU racers were dope though!

Last edited:
had a chance to cop waves when they initially hit the site that saturday evening a couple months back, but i hesitated and regretting it now. i always liked them from the jump, but was debating on price and had some other financial priorities at that exact moment so i was being responsible, but how responsible was it really considering i'm about to drop over double retail for a pair? i'll just off a couple pairs of kicks i have doubles or triples of, but it's still an L either way u look at it. but i really want these so..

they remind me of some of my favorite kicks eve that have never released. they were called la tech by la gear and they had a little removable light module in each heel of the outsole that would light up when u stepped. there was a mid and a high pair and they resembled and used huarache technology.

LIfe and financial responsibility trumps copping a pair of sneakers
Look after yourself before you look at whats on your feet! if v2s are any indication, we'll be seeing many pairs and cws of 700s in the near future.

I keep telling people that this will happen. PP #2. Max market value around 400 or so once the mass release hits.

Just wait until the market gets flooded here soon with the Beluga 2.0's, they'll be going for under $400. :lol:

I keep telling people that this will happen. PP #2. Max market value around 400 or so once the mass release hits.

Just wait until the market gets flooded here soon with the Beluga 2.0's, they'll be going for under $400. :lol:

Hopefully it's flooded to that point :D It's a good looking colorway.

it has boost technology so it can't be too heavy. and they're yeezys so they will be rocked at least in California.

Trust your words as if they were said by Holy Mary itself haha

IDC what happens with the 700 , only regret is not copping the 12,5 or the 13,5 I knew there was resale right there, in all honesty I didn't like the shape nor the CW, and I was kinda tight on money back then, so no hard regrets.

Right now just waiting for those frozen yellow.

I know you have a good win streak bronco lol but Frozen Yellows are gonna be a lot harder than the 700s

Oh I know haha, hopefully I'll be fine. I've been pretty good most releases.
I didn't have the funds at the time that 700s dropped which is what I meant. Didn't literally strike out.

They aren’t going below $400 y’all can dead that dream lol

but Kanye might have a higher productions than Pharrells line. Pharrel has a wide range of stuff but they aren't exactly produced in numbers like yeezys are

They aren’t going below $400 y’all can dead that dream lol
Nah they not going below 500 but according to YM there will be plenty so I'm guessing right below cream numbers or like zebra re-release. Anyone have inside plug in store for stock numbers to compare to previous releases?

Nah they not going below 500 but according to YM there will be plenty so I'm guessing right below cream numbers or like zebra re-release. Anyone have inside plug in store for stock numbers to compare to previous releases?
fightontrojans5 fightontrojans5 answered all your questions earlier in the thread and before YM ever mentioned stock

He said close to 2x cream numbers

According to my semi reliable sources, there are more creams than beluga 2.0 and less zebras than beluga 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom