ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Theyre flaming his jeans lmao

These seem a little tighter than my other V2s also.. why do companies randomly change sizing smh.

Pointed this guy out to my wife and said thats a hype beast. Dude Had a supreme lanyard, headband, and shirt. Bodega sweat suit. And belugas on .

I saw quite a bit of supreme when signing up for Raffles. Some were head to toe, some were more reserved like just a camp hat.

What kinda got me was the little kids. Standing in line next to a 12 year old, his sister and his mom. :lol: wtf am I doing

Almost caught an epic L at Finishline SF smh..... forgot the tickets turned around 30min to SF "I live in SJ", then my girl held the tickets lost them.... then ran back to get the tickets "luckily on the car seat" Then sat in the unclaimed pairs line but lucky they formed it 10min before indicating that was the line. :smh:

Got 2 pairs at Finishline and won for the first time on ADC offwhite air max 97. best big foot win ever.

Saw a guy wearing creams, either his sister/gf picking up/showing ID, but then the mom they were with pulled out the credit card :lol: couldn't figure out who they were actually for

We’ll see if L’s are really lessons. Gonna go to a different mall to start with for blue tints. Also I’ll try to make it to every store I can before they stop handing out tickets. Then I’ll try to have multiple devices running for online. :smh:

Too many cornballs at releases tbh. One guy walked by the pick-up line with his Frozen yellows out, holding it to our faces. It was hilarious.

Why didn't anyone grab it out of his hands and played monkey in the middle? It would of been a fun thing to do to help past the time waiting in line.

So I hit up the second spot and got my shoe with ease, zero issues. In and out in 10 mins. Other location I was in line for an hour only to get told by an employee both my pairs were canceled due to multiple devices. Was prob girls time of the month or something.

Telling you guys. Be careful

So what happened to the password screen on YS? I only saw it between the initial drop and the restock so I wonder what the deal was

So I left the crib to pick up my instore reservations,

Did YS restock again after the 11:30am -11:45am restock (PST) ?

I mean what are you supposed to do in response? Show him keys to your car, apt or house?

He as the only one holding the L as he's holding g the frozen yellows up. TBH

What is Supreme?

tenor.gif

So I left the crib to pick up my instore reservations,

Did YS restock again after the 11:30am -11:45am restock (PST) ?
yea twice. First time around 1230 I finally had given up and left to pick up my confirmed pair and I saw the tweet right when I got in the car. Too late then. Restocked again like around 3?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom