ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ended up with 5 manual on ADC. Does check out loop mean the credit card info / address info has been used already?

Yo must be soft as cotton to be afraid of getting jumped by 12 year old hype beasts.

I would've done the same if I'm solo. It ain't the people in line that I am worried about - it's the people on my way home. You get robbed for way less out here.

Damn didn’t know this much of NT are resellers. Do some of you just try to make the quick flip, or hold onto them for potentially more bread in the future? :nerd:

A Supreme backpack ain't going to help :lol:

LOL that's true. But you're less likely a target than if you're walking around with a big *** box that says YEEZY BOOST

You from the Bay, you know how it be on the BART. :lol:

Witnessed with my own eye folks getting their phones and bags snatched.

Started the day at 2:30 AM PST (will push to 5:30 AM for blue tints but watch they do a 3 AM PST drop again) and only ended up grabbing pairs off ADC super late (1 PM) and YS (2:53 PM) in the exact 2 sizes I need for myself and girl. Crazy, never thought I would ever get off those Splash and In Line pages.

I see the YS site is still asking for PW - saw a restock last time that happened.

I'm wondering if there is a rule on multiple devices confirmed now. The second spot (flagship store) was either super lenient and didn't care or it doesn't exist. But they did have a way of tracking it on their devices. I'm thinking if I change the bday so it's off by one day will it slide? I confirmed one on 4g and the other on wifi so that's not an issue.
I think you should be good. they only caught me because I told the truth and had my first pair in another bag so the dude got suspicious and started asking me questions, but I seen my voucher go through smooth on the ipad had the check mark and everything. then he started hating on me I should of lied or left my first pair at home. next time im going to just use someone else name and make them pick the pair up for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom