ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just talked to my cousin who said he hit on the FTA app...wth? lol didnt even know that was a thing

anyone else have luck on footsite apps ? man talk about

Picked up my first W today on any online drop. From maybe 9:30-12:15 I couldn’t get past the splash screen. I finally hit on one but then it wouldn’t take my payment for 30 minutes and just kept kicking me back to the cart. It finally went through at 12:50.

YS I just wasn’t fast enough to make it past the line. By the time YS tweets it, it’s already over.

Glad I got a pair. Can’t wait to rock these!

They need to make a blue color Yeezy
I gotcha fam.

4ED6E6D4-1EBD-4246-A0CA-8203D35E09CE.jpeg

Quick question I got a chase fraud a alert for ADC on a pair, to confirm if it was me who authorized it. I said yes. Will I get a confirmation or it’s a dub?

Picking up my 2 pairs this morning in fulton street in Brooklyn I say 9 out of 10 were resellers smh I wear all my yeezys, if I double up I sell to cop something else

I wish the green pair didn't get scrapped. Those would of been my favorite colorway.
I think everyone feels this way. makes no sense why they would scrap it.

my speculation is they're saving it for later if they need to breathe some new life into v2s

I actually like this color way so I’m definitely rockin when I get my hands on them.

My rotation gon be
These
Bred V2
Zebras

Got PBs on ice and gon try and get moonrocks to put on ice too

I almost bought two off YS and was gon cop my tts and half size up and sell one that didn’t fit but I figured I’d let other people cook and I wasn’t gon risk my order getting canceled :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom