ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is something that could be in the works very soon but from the subscribed threads

What's considered bragging? You can't justify anything if he isn't selling. As long as it's on topic right?

I'm not trying to tell you how to do your job. Just asking so there wouldn't be any misunderstanding

Always amuses me when these guys have elitist attitudes while buying sneakers, who cares why the next person in line is buying said product??

Also reselling is reselling. Whether you do it to buy a different item, pay your rent or buy some hookers you still did the same exact thing to get to that point, and that's purchasing an item at msrp and selling it for more

anybody know the sizing comparison between these beluga 2.0 and the frozen yellow? do these run smaller than the frozen yellow or the same?

What's considered bragging? You can't justify anything if he isn't selling. As long as it's on topic right?

I'm not trying to tell you how to do your job. Just asking so there wouldn't be any misunderstanding
it’s a fine line on that topic and would have to be really discussed in great detail and looked at because members can post what they were able to get as it is their rights...but there are some lines that shouldn’t be crossed since it can be flaunting that can lead to flame wars and such.

Nothing set in stone but is being considered

They need to make a solid weave. This zebra pattern getting old.

Give me a moonrock or Oxford tan

No clue why they scrapped this release. Would've been one of the best V2s.

fbcaf4_c76a84b7bffe4beca45d9413abd11d60~mv2.jpg

While yes, there is nobility in going "team manual", the odds are forever against me if I'm trying to play this rigged game by the rules.. I'm destined to lose more often than not..

Due to bots, carts, HMAC and ATC services or whatever the next "jig" is, you cant consistently win a rigged game if you play by the rules by always going manual, you can get lucky a few times tho :tongue:...speaking from experience :D

Unless they drop some earth tones, the blue tint needs to be the last V2. Son gonna be approaching 2 calendar years on the same model.

Some of the back and forth in here reminds me of when Cali dunks first came out and the manager of millennium shoes was having a full on convo with the security guard about how my boy couldn’t dress because he was wearing a white pro club with khaki shorts.

Fast forward to now and you’re being chastised if you’re not in high fashion at 10 am to pick up yeezys lol

I would’ve gone in some comfy tech fleeces and maybe some flyknit trainers lol. I ain’t goin in no damn top notch outfit to impress some 19 year old sneaker head strangers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom