ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly same issue here...Super tight/snug around the toe box even though the shoe length is correct...I thought I received a fake pair from FinishLine until I saw your post...

It’s truly absurd. All these dudes all excited to get shipping conf. on shoes that are going to be uncomfortable to wear. You can’t flex if your feet hurting b. IMO if you didn’t .5 to full size up, RIP to your toes. No way this is a normal fit. .5 up actually isn’t even enough with these.

damn i havent tried my belugas on yet but i have to say, even with sizing up yeezy is up there as most uncomfortable shoe for me. The laces are so thick they kill the top of my foot.

It’s truly absurd. All these dudes all excited to get shipping conf. on shoes that are going to be uncomfortable to wear. You can’t flex if your feet hurting b. IMO if you didn’t full size up, RIP to your toes. No way this is a normal fit.
I would assume it is a factory defects/flaws, but unsure if it is a random issue on certain pairs or a whole production issue...It seems some people claims it fits alright...

With everyone saying how tight they are I must ask...are they made from wool? Winter release...primeknit...different fit....that's the only thing I could possibly think.

Seems like they are made of wool or something. Stretchiness is just not there at all. And the material does remind me of wool if actually it isn’t.

It’s truly absurd. All these dudes all excited to get shipping conf. on shoes that are going to be uncomfortable to wear. You can’t flex if your feet hurting b. IMO if you didn’t .5 to full size up, RIP to your toes. No way this is a normal fit. .5 up actually isn’t even enough with these.

Easy fix, take out the insole

The pair I got my brother was very snug and told him to take out the insole and he said they fit perfect. They’ll stretch over time depending how often they’re worn but I did mention Saturday they def fit snug compared to zebras

i feel like people stretched out their current V2s from wear and forgot how tight they can be when new :lol:

i have narrow feet so i always go tts

I still had a DS pair of Zebras that I tried on to check the fit, these are definitely a tighter fit

I would go with 9.5, just for safety...
@bottlecaps DO NOT go with a 9.5 if you wear a 8.5 in the others. You'll instantly regret it and be looking to find you a 8.5 lol. Obviously everyone's feet are different, but I own all the V2s with pull tabs in 8.5 and they fit the exact same. I also have the beluga 2.0s in a size 9 and tried that on just for the heck of it and it's too long to my liking and would have regretted not having the 8.5 (I got lucky and have a couple pairs). Anyway, YMMV but IF you want to size up, HIGHLY suggest against a full size lol.

Personally, I like all UBs + v2s without the insole. More boost imo.

Really? Can't you feel that "cage" thing under your foot (between insole and boost) when you wear the v2s?

j4q1489DSBuGM3dcGRT2+yeezy-boost-350-v2-cream-white-nds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom