ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really? Can't you feel that "cage" thing under your foot (between insole and boost) when you wear the v2s?

j4q1489DSBuGM3dcGRT2+yeezy-boost-350-v2-cream-white-nds
No it feels fine

Screen Shot 2017-11-27 at 11.29.19 AM.png

Dude
everytime I hit the order button on all sites LOL I just sit there waiting for an L
Damn man

Sitting on this right now for Kaws Jordans. Had my size carted but got the 'someone bought your shoes' message. Now I'm just patiently awaiting my L on a smaller size so I can go about my day and keep looking for some Belugas.

@bottlecaps DO NOT go with a 9.5 if you wear a 8.5 in the others. You'll instantly regret it and be looking to find you a 8.5 lol. Obviously everyone's feet are different, but I own all the V2s with pull tabs in 8.5 and they fit the exact same. I also have the beluga 2.0s in a size 9 and tried that on just for the heck of it and it's too long to my liking and would have regretted not having the 8.5 (I got lucky and have a couple pairs). Anyway, YMMV but IF you want to size up, HIGHLY suggest against a full size lol.
True. Every foot is different, but tbh, I have a very skinny foot, and never feels tight/snug in any shoes with size 8.5, so the fit on the Beluga is definitely an issue, at least on some pairs...Like I said earlier, I received Yebra on the same day, and it fits perfect...So just be safe, I suggest people to try before ordering online if trying in store is possible...

Mine were delivered today. I went a half size up. Will try them on when I get home. Hopefully they fit.

Easy fix, take out the insole

The pair I got my brother was very snug and told him to take out the insole and he said they fit perfect. They’ll stretch over time depending how often they’re worn but I did mention Saturday they def fit snug compared to zebras

That’s the thing Zyzz, first thing I did for a solution was take out the insole and they were STILL super tight. Helped very little if any. It is what is. Might try to size swap (never done that before) or just sell them off all together. Sucks because these were going to be the first pair of yeezys I’ve owned that I actually planned on wearing often do to the versatile cw.

Last edited:
I wear all my boosts without the insole now as I had to deal with tightness in the toebox (especially with v2s).
You definitely CAN feel the 'cage' thing under your feet for maybe the first week, it definitely bugged me but it was more than worth it to not have the toebox pain. After about a week you seriously do not feel the 'cage' thing whatsoever.

Also, all my v2's have been uncomfortable for the first week or 2, even with me having to wear them around the house to break them in - now they feel perfect.

I generally don't like wearing shoes without insoles. Insoles make them more comfortable. OG White UB's are the only pair that I have to wear without insoles since they run tight.

You definitely CAN feel the 'cage' thing under your feet for maybe the first week, it definitely bugged me but it was more than worth it to not have the toebox pain. After about a week you seriously do not feel the 'cage' thing whatsoever.

I wore my Creams without insoles for a few weeks / months, and put them in wooden shoe trees when I wasn't wearing to help stretch them out a bit more.

That said, when I did eventually put the insoles back in... waaaay more comfortable, IMO.

Didn't wanna read through 35 pages. What went down regarding the release.

everything

almost 12hrs of splash. around 100k pairs on adc. people feasted, some still missed out. the usual yeezy madness

Adidas scammed me out my shoes. I asked about my order and now the agent talking about my order was unable to to process that' why they ain' ship yet. But I got a whole confirmation from them and they charged me.

it does say not confirmed until shipped?? something along those lines. I haven't hit on ADC in a long time. I finally got past splash and was stuck in the payment loop.

I don't think anyone's scamming you bro. Just hang tight. I had about a dozen pending charges from all my checkout attempts lol they'll drop off and if they don't, give them a call. Mistakes happen but Adidas intentionally scamming people ... nah they are not about that life.

Adidas scammed me out my shoes. I asked about my order and now the agent talking about my order was unable to to process that' why they ain' ship yet. But I got a whole confirmation from them and they charged me.

Don't even contact CS. Just leave the order alone til it ships out or gets cancelled. I've seen people contacting CS, which leads to a higher chance of cancellation lol.

I was just about to post that. I still haven't received a shipping email and I'm not calling anyone at all. Let whatever happens happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom