ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red stripes are my favorite. I just love them. Haven't UnDS'd them yet, too much rain in Chicago lately!!
I wear my yeezys rain/sleet/snow

They actually became my new snow shoes this winter since we didn't really get more than a few inches. These V2 are low key tanks

I wear my yeezys rain/sleet/snow

They actually became my new snow shoes this winter since we didn't really get more than a few inches. These V2 are low key tanks
Wow lol

I have an extra pair of beaters in my car trunk in case it unexpectedly rains. Had to actually use them last week. I'm also afraid of wearing them during a night out in case I spill my drink/get someone elses drink on them. Hopefully we get some nice weather coming soon!!

Made in Indonesia
wow. QC is awful 
sick.gif

This may be a dumb question but I have a pair of V2 Breds that are size 10.5 and they are a good fit but I feel like they are almost snug (my toe almost touches the end)

Im looking to buy the Beluga's and I wanted to know if the size runs any different from the Breds? I've seen people on here buy different sizes for different versions of the V2.

Also if you know the best place to find them, lmk.

This may be a dumb question but I have a pair of V2 Breds that are size 10.5 and they are a good fit but I feel like they are almost snug (my toe almost touches the end)

Im looking to buy the Beluga's and I wanted to know if the size runs any different from the Breds? I've seen people on here buy different sizes for different versions of the V2.

Also if you know the best place to find them, lmk.
I think you'll get different answers from different people. For myself personally, I have size 10 of every V2 and feel they all fit relatively the same. That being said, I never purchase shoes where my toes are touching/near touching the end of the shoe.

I think you'll get different answers from different people. For myself personally, I have size 10 of every V2 and feel they all fit relatively the same. That being said, I never purchase shoes where my toes are touching/near touching the end of the shoe.

Yea exactly. It was my first Yeezy purchase so I had to do it blindly. I was going for a size 11 with the Beluga's but I just wanted to see just in case they already run large (especially since they were the first v2 release so just want to clarify)

Yea exactly. It was my first Yeezy purchase so I had to do it blindly. I was going for a size 11 with the Beluga's but I just wanted to see just in case they already run large (especially since they were the first v2 release so just want to clarify)
Yeah, I know what you mean. When I entered raffles, I picked a size solely based on what the staff recommended. Luckily, at the smaller boutiques, they're pretty good about giving advice/suggestions.

I'll take a second look at my shoes again tonight to see if there's any noticeable difference in terms of length.

Yeah, I know what you mean. When I entered raffles, I picked a size solely based on what the staff recommended. Luckily, at the smaller boutiques, they're pretty good about giving advice/suggestions.

I'll take a second look at my shoes again tonight to see if there's any noticeable difference in terms of length.

Thank you

Anybody got a lead on when the Calabasas pants hit again? Checked a couple of the usual suspects but couldn't find anything.

Ive went TTS in all my V2's and while SLIGHTLY snug at first they break in. My Belugas have my foot sliding everywhere now.

People actually paying 500 for them Powerphase joints. [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] like ole dude says on here: "RESELL IS LIT!!!!![emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]" 500 for A-Town stomped orthopedic shoes [emoji]128514[/emoji]

I'm passing on that callabasas collection fashion is all about season wear now. Then it gets played out.

Last edited:
Wow lol

I have an extra pair of beaters in my car trunk in case it unexpectedly rains. Had to actually use them last week. I'm also afraid of wearing them during a night out in case I spill my drink/get someone elses drink on them. Hopefully we get some nice weather coming soon!!

Wore em to a night out in Vegas recently. Drinks were def spilled. It was a pain in the *** to clean the midsole from all that.

zebra prices falling by the day, those people who paid 1.5+k for pairs must be pissed right now
yeah noticed that too. If their is a restock price will drop more for  little while. 

Great news for people who want a pair to rock. Even if the restock doesn't happen, lower prices is good for everyone.

If you were okay with paying 1.5k+ then they were worth that much to you at that point in time. You got your money's worth. Gotta move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom