ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.

yeah noticed that too. If their is a restock price will drop more for  little while. 
seems like a good sign these are gonna have a small restock with how fast prices are dropping, resellers know right now is the time to get over 1K for pairs

yeah noticed that too. If their is a restock price will drop more for  little while. 

seems like a good sign these are gonna have a small restock with how fast prices are dropping, resellers know right now is the time to get over 1K for pairs

If you're going by stockx pricing... that's just random people being scared that their zebras are going to take a dive if/when the restock happens. Purely panic, and not indicative of an actual restock.

I would pay more attention to the stores and consignment shops who've invested heavily in multiple pairs and FSRs do.

Last edited:
Do any of you guys wear the v2's without an insole? Does it change the shape of the shoe over time?

I took my insole out if my belugas due to the tight fit even with the shoe being a little longer than my OGs.. havent seen any issues with it and they still comfy as hell

If you're going by stockx pricing... that's just random people being scared that their zebras are going to take a dive if/when the restock happens. Purely panic, and not indicative of an actual restock.

I would pay more attention to the stores and consignment shops who've invested heavily in multiple pairs and FSRs do.
Agreed. Lower prices on Goat/Stock X don't mean much. If you start seeing big resellers like Rif, Blitz, SG, or FC start to drop prices, then that might be an indication of a rerelease.

i wear mine without an insole. Doesn't change the shape but makes it more comfy :smokin

I took my insole out if my belugas due to the tight fit even with the shoe being a little longer than my OGs.. havent seen any issues with it and they still comfy as hell
i wear mine without an insole. Doesn't change the shape but makes it more comfy :smokin

Did you go tts or half size up? My tts is 10.5 and I have the bred in an 11 and they are just comfy enough without being too snug. Thinking of getting the black/white v2's in a 10.5 and taking out the insoles...

Last edited:
nerd.gif

Last edited:
"We can all feel like yeezy"

"From the moment I stepped into these shoes proceeding onto the outside world, I knew.. I knew my life was changed; stepping out of my car door immediately after every step feeling as if I walked in the flesh of Yeezy himself, only with a bigger smile on my face, and a lot more money saved in my pocket. Finally being able to fit in with the crowd, no more waiting in lines, no more ID checks, no more rejection. And at the end of the day, when the shoes come off and I lay on the deflated mattress inside my despicable trailer, I look up and I pray to Yeezus, as not one shoe could come close to his... That is, except for this shoe"

one of many reviews

Last edited:
Did you go tts or half size up? My tts is 10.5 and I have the bred in an 11 and they are just comfy enough without being too snug. Thinking of getting the black/white v2's in a 10.5 and taking out the insoles...

i went half size up. It fits snug with the insole but i prefer my yeezys and UBs without the insole.

if the 11 fits you good, go with an 11 on the black/white v2s. The Primeknit is stiffer on the black friday v2s

i went with a 9.5 in all my v2s for reference

Last edited:
i went half size up. It fits snug with the insole but i prefer my yeezys and UBs without the insole.

if the 11 fits you good, go with an 11 on the black/white v2s. The Primeknit is stiffer on the black friday v2s

i went with a 9.5 in all my v2s for reference

Many thanks for the input. Repped

Last edited:
"We can all feel like yeezy"
"From the moment I stepped into these shoes proceeding onto the outside world, I knew.. I knew my life was changed; stepping out of my car door immediately after every step feeling as if I walked in the flesh of Yeezy himself, only with a bigger smile on my face, and a lot more money saved in my pocket. Finally being able to fit in with the crowd, no more waiting in lines, no more ID checks, no more rejection. And at the end of the day, when the shoes come off and I lay on the deflated mattress inside my despicable trailer, I look up and I pray to Yeezus, as not one shoe could come close to his... That is, except for this shoe"
one of many reviews

Ok, you go girl.
View media item 2392767

Exactly. Even the loudest voices perpetuating the rumors are saying in the same breath this restock will be small and shouldnt affect resell much in the end.

There is only one thing I pay attention to on StockX/GOAT/Ebay for pricing: how many pairs of these shoes are available in my size? The moment that stock runs out is the moment it's price bumps up. You see only one pair available across those three platforms, there is a good chance you are seeing a shoe in the last days before it's about to get more expensive.

Exactly. Even the loudest voices perpetuating the rumors are saying in the same breath this restock will be small and shouldnt affect resell much in the end.

There is only one thing I pay attention to on StockX/GOAT/Ebay for pricing: how many pairs of these shoes are available in my size? The moment that stock runs out is the moment it's price bumps up. You see only one pair available across those three platforms, there is a good chance you are seeing a shoe in the last days before it's about to get more expensive.

How do you see how many pairs are left on goat and stock x?

How do you see how many pairs are left on goat and stock x?

On GOAT it's more of a general "is it in stock or not" but on StockX you can click on the small button under "lowest ask" that says "view all asks" and it will show all the asks for that shoe size. When you are down to one single person selling one single pair, that's a good time to buy if it's a good deal.

All these restock rumors really show that a lot of people listen to YM..
mean.gif
  we need to start a twitter guise lol

Last edited:
So anyone who copped the Powerphases actually gonna show us some fits ? 

nerd.gif

I think Jerry Lorenzo had them on at the Doyer game yesterday..couldnt tell from his pic but the shoe looked very much like the silhouette 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom