ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.

shipped!
Nice! At least some people came up off it. Its never that easy to get yeezys off a regular site so I think most people knew it was too good to be true. But if you got through early enough and didn't get greedy then it looks like theres a chance. I only ordered one but it was about 5 minutes after the first alert (was busy catching up on last weeks shows and couldn't cart at first so I just put it down and came back), so I'm sure mine will be cancelled.

shipped!
afb74ddd4f1b1562d43ea5b03772901b_the-best-why-you-always-why-u-always-lying-meme_467-414.jpeg

Last edited:
Homie cried Shipped, but never posted a screen shot of the email saying it shipped??

Fishtales
Duck tales
And all dat

shipped!

Nice! At least some people came up off it. Its never that easy to get yeezys off a regular site so I think most people knew it was too good to be true. But if you got through early enough and didn't get greedy then it looks like theres a chance. I only ordered one but it was about 5 minutes after the first alert (was busy catching up on last weeks shows and couldn't cart at first so I just put it down and came back), so I'm sure mine will be cancelled.
what was your order number? first 2 digits?

Ya'll a bit too gullible.

i went through paypal so im always good but as far as shipping goes i translated and it says successful so im just going to remain optimistic for now

Bro, use this next time. View media item 2400047
And this is legit but they didn't have stock according to their twitter they had a script that loaded sold out stock on accident. I got in early and still got refunded.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom