ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I cant believe I got through. I woke up to my alarm and saw password was up on my phone.. Took my time to grab the wife's CC expecting the product page to go live at the top of the hour. Nope! Once I had my desktop browser open I saw the YM tweet that YS was live 22 seconds ago. I was thinking I was too late. But after a few mins in line I was able to cop! There must've been hella people still sleeping for me to be able to cop 30 seconds after it actually went live.

Last edited:
Only order... now I know what it feels like to get cancelled and it sucks.

damn man only order here too, got me checking my emails like
download (1).jpeg

I cant believe I got through. I woke up to my alarm and saw password was up. Took my time to grab the wife's CC expecting the product page to go live at the top of the hour. Nope! Once I had my browser open I saw the YM tweet that YS was live 22 seconds ago. I was thinking I was too late. But after a few mins in line I was able to cop! There must've been hella people still sleeping for me to be able to cop 30 seconds after it actually went live.

yeah you don't know....

Wifey isn’t going to be too happy when she finds out her pair got cancelled for going after multiples lol

definitely was a pattern the first release of the year which was the Breds released at the same time 6 a.m. eastern and the last release of the Year 6 a.m. go figure

id make a snark comment but im legit truly surprised at all these cancellations

especially ppl who only made one order

maybe it seems more large scale now bc there are 'alot' of these available?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom