ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gotta pick up at Adidas 5th Avenue later today, good luck ya.. Got a 10.5 need an 11 if anyone wanna swap in the nyc area

Im ready to splash
giphy.gif

For those that got their order cancelled (whether only single order or multi orders), are you gonna try to use the same card and info to checkout on restocks? Does YS flag any card that they sent cancellations out to prevent any future orders with that card/info?

For those that got their single order cancelled (no multi orders), are you gonna try to use the same card and info to checkout on restocks? Does YS flag any card that they sent cancellations out to prevent any future orders with that card/info?
No..it doesn't block..but I'm not sure about same day restocks

I don't even bother with YS anymore. Just a huge headache to deal with. I feel lucky I actually got my 700's lol.

For those that got their single order cancelled (no multi orders), are you gonna try to use the same card and info to checkout on restocks? Does YS flag any card that they sent cancellations out to prevent any future orders with that card/info?

They don't flag them.

Was able to place orders on subsequent releases on YS with the same CC I used for my cancelled multiple 700 order.

I don't even bother with YS anymore. Just a huge headache to deal with. I feel lucky I actually got my 700's lol.

I feel like they just get a hard on looking at people trying to buy things from them.

Laughing at people buying bundles, or sending cancellations out of joy.

They don't flag them.

Was able to place orders on subsequent releases on YS with the same CC I used for my cancelled multiple 700 order.
Good to know on subsequent releases, but i meant for same release on same day restocks from other cancellations. For example if you got an order cancelled on Beluga 2.0 on YS and they restocked later in the day, any success in reusing and reordering with the same card and info and NOT get cancelled after?

its not the shared checkout links. YS doing something odd this drop. Also, way too many bot orders than usual.

Good to know on subsequent releases, but i meant for same release on same day restocks from other cancellations. For example if you got an order cancelled on Beluga 2.0 on YS, any success in reusing and reordering with the same card and info and NOT get cancelled after?

There's no rhyme or reason with YS.

For Beluga 2, my friend ordered 1 got cancelled as well.

Restock he ordered again, same card same address, went through.

For those that got their order cancelled (whether only single order or multi orders), are you gonna try to use the same card and info to checkout on restocks? Does YS flag any card that they sent cancellations out to prevent any future orders with that card/info?

I think my card got flagged. I used the same card for two of my orders for belugas and i got card declined this morning.

Twitter is flooded with kids flexing their bots. Really just need two more pairs for friends and I'm done. YS seems to be cooked now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom