ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I doubt any authorized adidas retailer is selling fakes lol. The risk of losing their adidas account far outweighs anything else. 

I doubt any authorized adidas retailer is selling fakes lol. The risk of losing their adidas account far outweighs anything else. 
I agree. It's all of these "consignment" shops that are popping up that I just don't trust. Several of them end up with more pairs than Tier 0 / Consortium accounts. Zero chance I ever spend a dollar at a shop like that.

who remembers the consignment shop that sold fake yeezys to this kid, packed and emptied the entire shop and bounced :lol:

i wonder who the famous YouTuber is [emoji]129300[/emoji]

I'm guessing scoop208? or was he involved in a different scam?

Last edited:
http://www.copthesekicks.com/news/are-sneaker-boutiques-selling-fake-yeezys/ Interesting read would make sense why some shoes look like b grade trash.

Appreciate the read while we're all waiting for next drop. The overall general message is definitely a good reminder for everyone to be skeptical, especially of youtube sneakerhead channels. Those w/samples, early pairs or connections to real shops.

That being said, couple other things to followup from article's last paragraph: the Original Post Guy is also full of it.

Mainland Homeboy telling us "my boss is nice old man, we make for domestic market, bad foreigner, let me tell you ancient Chinese secret, blah blah blah".
G***and S**** with that stuff.
Like we don't know and we're Sum Dum Guy.
Then trying to legitimize the business by say well hell everything fake, can't tell difference, so just buy from us.
All part of same problem.

Last edited:
Man I'm having such a tough time on deciding if I should keep mine or sell em

Pictures like this don't make it any easier lol
if your debating on keeping/selling after you get them in-hand, it's probably best that you sell them tbh. that's how i look at stuff, if i even start having thoughts about selling something i put it on the chopping list. usually if i start having thoughts about selling, i wind up not wearing them anymore and they just start taking up space.

where is the heat all i saw was a@$ lol
 The same Heat we all saw in the Pic, Even Ye was looking at that Heat!! 

eek.gif
 BA DUNK A DUNK!! 

Kanye could've been barefoot in the pic and I wouldn't have been looking at his shoes 

Other news.....

https://www.endclothing.com/us/catalogsearch/result/?q=PEN+YZY&a_aid=msbreak13&a_bid=2e21eb8f

Yzy Sole Paint Pens??? 
sick.gif

C9maVzHXcAAB2au.jpg

Last edited:
Is there a difference in color between the dark green and earth yeezy? They look the same. Which is closest to the color of oxford tan from the v1? Peyote, dark green, or earth? 

Man I'm having such a tough time on deciding if I should keep mine or sell em

Pictures like this don't make it any easier lol
Haha! I also had this doubt (until I decide to sell it). I respect the taste of the people but, FOR ME, they got hyped only because of the low quantity available.

Im waiting for the dark green version... those looks nice for me. The Zebras? Only hype.

Also question for everyone. I got a size 11 in the v2. For me in the UB 3.0 I'm a size 10.5. I usually like to be able to put my thumb between my toe and the end of the sneaker. On these I probably have the space of like my pinky between my toe and the end of the sneaker. It's a snug fit. But When I got them I figured I should keep it that way since I'm going to wear them with untied laces. 

I'm wondering since the shoe feels a bit tight after a while, are these too small for me? Or will they stretch over time and be fine. I'm wondering if I get a 11.5 in my next yeezy, I'm afraid it will be too big to wear with untied laces, and my foot will come out of the shoe. 

For instance if I wear the shoes without socks that already kinda happens. 

Also question for everyone. I got a size 11 in the v2. For me in the UB 3.0 I'm a size 10.5. I usually like to be able to put my thumb between my toe and the end of the sneaker. On these I probably have the space of like my pinky between my toe and the end of the sneaker. It's a snug fit. But When I got them I figured I should keep it that way since I'm going to wear them with untied laces. 

I'm wondering since the shoe feels a bit tight after a while, are these too small for me? Or will they stretch over time and be fine. I'm wondering if I get a 11.5 in my next yeezy, I'm afraid it will be too big to wear with untied laces, and my foot will come out of the shoe. 

For instance if I wear the shoes without socks that already kinda happens. 

It's like any other shoe with a knit upper, it stretches over time and wear.

I'd recommend sticking with your size 11 for the next round, especially if you're going to wear em often and rock em untied.

Last edited:

Yesterday I wore these for about 12 hours.. 

Its comfy but began to hurt when I sat in one place too long lol
Dope photo, but that denim is a whole different story. LOL.

Can't tell if I don't like the wash or because they're not ironed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom