ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
And the writer said this Pharrell "outfit looked OK" so I wouldn't pay much attention to what he has to say about Yeezys:

Of course Yeezys don't look good when the writer cherry picks examples. He might as well put up a guy wearing a nice looking suit with some Yeezys. 

Here's another picture the writer used:

Last edited:

The same Heat we all saw in the Pic, Even Ye was looking at that Heat!! 

eek.gif
 BA DUNK A DUNK!! 

Kanye could've been barefoot in the pic and I wouldn't have been looking at his shoes 

Other news.....

https://www.endclothing.com/us/catalogsearch/result/?q=PEN+YZY&a_aid=msbreak13&a_bid=2e21eb8f

Yzy Sole Paint Pens??? 
sick.gif

C9maVzHXcAAB2au.jpg
My TD's are beat, I'd want this to fix the chipping on the sides. 

That article is literally everything thats wrong with the media... is there such a thing of abuse of power when it comes to media outlets? There should be... the influence they have on the masses is unbelievable 
sick.gif

Yeezy's are definitely wearable contrary to what the writer mentioned in the article; however, I have to say that they are a pain in the butt to keep clean.  I don't have any experience with v1's, but v2's outsoles are so hard to keep scuff-free.
Anyone have casual pics of scuffs on v2s?

Not even gonna read the article.  Sure there are hours upon hours of pics you could pull from what GQ thinks is good design and outfits.

On a completely separate note after seeing both the "core red" v2's next to the bred v2's the bred are easily the better black/red colorway.

yup

after getting breds i barely wear my red stripes lol

Breds are just so versatile and the pulltab is [emoji]128293[/emoji]

Last edited:
I agree with the writer.  Yeezys outshine ur whole fit, it's more like "look I got Yeezys on!!" It's just a stunt-shoe for mall kids hence why I rarely wear them.  

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom