ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
lmao thats how the rich stay rich

Lol well he’s not a big sneaker head like us on NT, he wants to pay retail almost 100% of the time but his budget was no more than a $100. Found a local guy to sell them for $360, $120 over retail but it’s a done deal now. He’s heading over there now, & he got’s his weapon of choice on ‘em.

these are better than the luga 2.0 tbh honest the colorway is better in person and very refreshing

with that said kill this V2 model now we done with it nothing more you can do.....

don't @ me

I'd like to move on from the V2 other than the army green and turtle dove samples. We could use a 750 V2 also.

9F46A780-E03A-42E5-B000-428EAC2ED9ED.jpeg

Custom Waver Runner Via mache275

Yo I don't even feel like looking at my online raffle list...I know there's a few more to come but I just need a couple hours to chill after last night/this morning/evening

I don’t understand how I do so bad on these wider releases.. I can occasionally catch a limited drop on ADC. Only got through once while I was at the mall grabbing my only footapp pair, and the service was shoddy. Eventually got hung up and back to splash. But that was after 3 hrs of splash at home. I couldn’t manage to check out on YS even with my size in cart and mobile auto fill. Last couple drops haven’t been in my favor.. Glad I at least had 1 to pick up or I woulda really been tight.

Question if you guys got through and bought one.. did you get seconds with that link passed around or back to splash page ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom