ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Question if you guys got through and bought one.. did you get seconds with that link passed around or back to splash page ?

I was able to grab my pair, then I went back in using that link to try to cart some more for other folks. No luck. Kept getting that spinning add to cart error.

I really hate working on Saturdays. I can never get through splash on mobile. I was praying this would be the one time I hit.

Got thru on mobile while waiting in line to pick up. Went back to get another but got caught in checkout loop and cart eventually emptied

Give me those damn Peebras!!!

giphy.gif

nah those my 2nd favorite v2s now :lol:

how do they fit?

same as all my other v2s but if it maters i didnt feel any different on my beluga 2.0s like some ppl did

Ended up going 3/3 on this Yeezy season. Truthfully only kept the 2.0. Blue tints aren't my cup of tea and neither we're the peebras. Adidas was the first time I got through today in a while but YS has been good to me except for today. All worked out in the end. Until next drop.

I didn't see paypal as an option on ADC mobile or desktop when trying to check out. Only saw credit card

Took a massive L today, 3/3 YS canceled, cartjacked on ADCA then kicked back into splash, no confirmation from Footshop.

Pretty expensive Yeezy season got towed off the highway $140, plus I paid $80 for a service to come bring me gas which they never did smh

First time YS has cancelled on me this release... When do they usually refund?

You don't have friends or family to help you out?

I don't ask, i generally pull all nighters for these so that may be a bit much for them. I've been successful with the Oreo's, Breds, and Beluga 2.0's in the past which is good enough for me.

EDIT: just realized you were talking to the dude above me stuck on the street haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom