ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which one?

20171216_124236.jpg
blue tints > zebras

how does anyone cop on footsites lol
I got shipping confirmation too thats love right there shout out FA! Its all luck man with all these bot programs and website traffic its all just luck. I couldn't score 2.0's for retail and they were far more available in abundance

Anyone flip their 750's? Struggling to find a shipping box that fit em well.

I shipped them out in the box they came in from ADC. Knew I'd have problems as soon as I saw how big that **** was so I kept it just in case.

Hit a local store and ask if they have empty boxes in the stock room.

Zebra owners who have these in hand, is it worth having both to you or are they very similar in person

I wasn't sure what to expect from these. Every pic looked different. I dig them. Kind of wish the 2.0 were somewhere between what they are and these
20171216_174647.jpg

Yep, wish the Beluga 2.0s had the Blue Tint's shade of grey.

And am I the only one who think the Blue Tints would've looked better with a grey sock liner/ankle lining instead of the blue?

DBD08AB1-0A07-49B0-95BB-641A9197CA89.jpeg

Picked up my girls pair and I’m examining them now :nerd:

And after further review I’m a have to say these are nice but not better than Zebras :rolleyes

If I had to pay resale for either I’d go with Zebras all day |l

Also the color of the sole, upper and rim are damn near all different colors, the shades really mess with your eyes too :lol:

If I could grab them for retail I would but I wouldn’t pay resale unless I saw them in person first :rolleyes

Hopefully the hype around these lowers resale on the others :nerd:

I’m about try to grab one of the previous releases before everyone realizes this as well :lol:

Congrats to all who flourished though :nthat:

And shot out to all my fellow splash brothers who flailed all the way to the end :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom