ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
love how ppl used to say i "i cant find myseld spending ____ on all white shoes"

EDIT: curtis50cent curtis50cent llmao i swear i didnt see your post

Last edited:
My coworkers spent 15 mins of lunch in front of the footlocker getting the $300 'credit' for other folks purchases so he can get the max HS [emoji]128514[/emoji]

My coworkers spent 15 mins of lunch in front of the footlocker getting the $300 'credit' for other folks purchases so he can get the max HS [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Yo how does this work? I only have 1 footlocker in all my state that sells yeezys. They do raffles on Monday and Tuesday usually. Does the app work on top of raffles? So they set aside some for raffles and some for the app?

Yo how does this work? I only have 1 footlocker in all my state that sells yeezys. They do raffles on Monday and Tuesday usually. Does the app work on top of raffles? So they set aside some for raffles and some for the app?

Co worker has the app and has signed up for the loyalty program but isn't 'platinum' VIP. He went to the footlocker and as folks went in to purchase things he asked if he could use his VIP card -- he told folks he wanted the coupons so he could buy kicks for his kids.

The customer pays with their own money and gets the receipt .... my coworker will have platimum status by the weekend without spending a dime just in time for a full headstart.

Can someone help me understand how the footapps work?

Is it a random draw? or a first come first serve based app where you get to cook a few minutes earlier if you have head starts.

Last edited:
Can someone help me understand how the footapps work?

Is it a random draw? or a first come first serve based app where you get to cook a few minutes earlier if you have head starts.

It's sorta a mix of both scenarios you proposed....it's randoms but those with the best headstart get to go first in the randomness -- because the supply is high and the pool is smaller folks tend to eat. Those with thenext level head start then goes and well there's less pairs for the pool and folks tend to find less winners....and sadly the group with no head start now are left with virtually no pairs and the pool is far larger for the offering so lots of Ls.

Last edited:
Men map
2i6z8yt.jpg

Infant map
2qxtjso.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom