ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the powerphases sold out instantly what makes u think a bball shoe wont[emoji]129300[/emoji]

I don't know. The Powerphases are more streetwear than basketball shoes are. 

Brons kobes jordans all worn w streetwear they would look more streetwear to me than those powerphases. They looked like grandpa shoes. They surpassed dad shoes lol

NO Long Island.  
ohwell.gif

First time using Adidas confirmed App. Once you are able to put in your size and you're in the zone, what does it mean and what's next? This is about the only time I feel good about being a light sleeper lol.

View media item 2411421

Last edited:
First time using Adidas confirmed App. Once you are able to put in your size and you're in the zone, what does it mean and what's next? This is about the only time I feel good about being a light sleeper lol.

RIP 
sick.gif

Get ready to give this App the worst rating ever in your iTunes App Downloading experience!!!!!

https://rezetstore.dk/en/n/yeezy-350-v2-cream

For NT'ers in Denmark Raffle

Last edited:
These gon be limited like the zebras? What's some online raffles besides end.com

if foot stores carrying them NOPE!!!

DTLR
that shoe store in Germany
shoe palace ETC

just keep your eyes in the thread BabyJ23 will majority of the online raffles

Last edited:
Might be my 1st pair of Yeezy's missed since the Glow 750's. I'll be in upper Michigan next week. Won't bank on the online release. I'll be too busy this go round.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom