ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nice, I have some guys I know who's in the engineering field so I'll ask around. Thanks! 
engineer here myself, just not in the tech field lol a tip though would be to study the language used in the scripts you already made manually. its basically uses coordinates, i was able to do some basic stuff with it

I still find it crazy that shoe buying has come to this  lol
thats cause you eat every release 
grin.gif

engineer here myself, just not in the tech field lol a tip though would be to study the language used in the scripts you already made manually. its basically uses coordinates, i was able to do some basic stuff with it
Yea that's why I have IT to do those type of work for me at my job LMAO!

But you're right though! 

FTL stores in the app are so far away..hopefully I hit on the closest store..if I do hit lol

Soooooooooo who made off with 4 containers-full of Rezet Store's stock? :lol:
http://www.highsnobiety.com/2017/04/27/rezet-store-yeezy-boost-350-v2-robbery/

Per Rezet's facebook, they say have a lead thanks to witnesses, notified police, and fortunately it wasn't all their stock but still, the lengths some people will go for sneakers. :smh:

Oldest trick in the book , it's inside job in order to backdoor pairs , resell and claim insurance ... they did it themselves ..

Yeah I know that store holds pairs for their boys (which I have no problem with), but it's annoying when they backdoor bulks of their stock to resellers

Packers is a waste of time. One of the locations is a five minute walk from my job and I never set foot in there.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom