ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
we will open the registration at 15.00 Central European Time (if you don’t know how to find out what time that is in your local time zone – you should probably not sign up for this release anyway…)

The sole purpose of doing this by SNS was to weed out the bad time tellers, looks like it worked a little 
laugh.gif

I get off work at 5. depending on traffic ,hopefully I can make it to foot action and get the code and share if possible.

no it was the right time, u just gotta know how to do that time conversion :nerd:
we will open the registration at 15.00 Central European Time (if you don’t know how to find out what time that is in your local time zone – you should probably not sign up for this release anyway…)

The sole purpose of doing this by SNS was to weed out the bad time tellers, looks like it worked a little :lol:

I wonder how many people actually missed the raffle... o_O.

Is that Ubiq raffle for locals or everyone?

HOW TO PARTICIPATE:
To participate in UBIQ's online' raffle, create a UBIQlife account and enter your current information in all required fields: valid Email Address, First Name, Last Name, City, Gender, State, Zip, Phone Number and Shoe Size.
• There is a limit of one (1) entry per person per valid email.

SELECTION OF WINNERS:
• Winners will be contacted through email and phone on Friday, April 28 by 11AM EST with purchase details (Please DO NOT call asking if you have won).
• Winners must redeem their pairs by 4PM EST on Friday, April 28. It is the winner's responsibility to check their email. If you do not contact us within this time frame your pair will be re-raffled.
• Any unclaimed pairs will be re-raffled and winners must respond to email or phone call from customer service by 4pm on Monday, May 1. (The UBIQ customer service department it is open Monday-Friday from 8AM to 6PM. No calls or emails will be answered over the weekend).

PAYMENT OPTIONS:
• Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and Amex are the only forms of payment that will be accepted for this raffle.
• PAYPAL WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
All winners must have a valid US billing and mailing address to be eligible to purchase.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom