ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Idk if it was another dude on here but some dude on twitter using the HS bot accidentally checked out with them on his grandmas card:rofl:

Also someone here accidentally ordered the construction boots

[emoji]128587[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]‍♂️

Not sure how, but I managed to cop two pairs this release. One on Yeezy supply another on Adidas. Got drawn a very lucky hand.

Okay...what'd I miss..how'd everyone here hit on the zebras..?

Ppl use direct ADC links? I atc on YS as soon as it launched, waited in the queue & got the L. ADC never got passed the splash...heard later ppl had direct links on ADC Eu & US..???

The construction boots aren't so bad, the mule boots, on the other hand, are just terrible for double the loss of money :lol:

Okay...what'd I miss..how'd everyone here hit on the zebras..?

Ppl use direct ADC links? I atc on YS as soon as it launched, waited in the queue & got the L. ADC never got passed the splash...heard later ppl had direct links on ADC Eu & US..???
On YS I just kept refreshing and after getting in checked out quick with a 18xxx order number. Auto filled info on chrome other than cc#. Got lucky on adc and got in quick and checked out around 10:10.

On YS I just kept refreshing and after getting in checked out quick with a 18xxx order number. Auto filled info on chrome other than cc#. Got lucky on adc and got in quick and checked out around 10:10.

What's a "18xxx order number." ?

ppl more successful on mobile or desktop?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom