ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
YZYSPY Shipped :smokin

giphy.gif

On YS I just kept refreshing and after getting in checked out quick with a 18xxx order number. Auto filled info on chrome other than cc#. Got lucky on adc and got in quick and checked out around 10:10.
What do you mean you just kept refreshing on YS? You kept refreshing till it went live or you kept refreshing while you were in the que?

Ys shipped. Order 14xxx. I went 0.5 size up from UB. Wearing my pair once i receive. Will trade if its big.

YS shipped my Zebras 8)  

...Not the boots. Everyone send a prayer for me, I need these to get canceled! 

I think the boots are probably going to come in a bigger shipping box, so if it's a large box, refuse lol.

Now that I think about it, this also can be applied to other things as well. Always refuse large boxes... You never know where they've been & how many times it's been shipped. Also...did they use protection when they did all that shipping?

Knowledge is power.

Last edited:
I keep hearing that these new V2s (Breds, zebras) are slightly longer than the ones before, any truth to this? Does it mean the sizing is different?

Ill get a new CC before they try charging for shipping 

BTW. It may be a false alarm.. I got another shipping code on myUPS mychoice but its " From: RL HPD CACH DIRECT HIGH POINT, NC, US "

It could be my amazon order lol.. Unless yeezy ships his boots from NC 

Pretty sure thats ralph lauren

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom