ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.

same. too many people in gold that have a stick up their butt and think everyone else is dragging them down. you won't see me playing competitive tonight anyways 
nerd.gif
haha poor you guys. gotta get out of that lower-elo hell.

•  

Games aren't just for children. My highlights of the year will be when Sonic Forces and Super Mario Odyssey come out.
Played breath of the wild yet? One of the best zelda games Ive played.. just finished it today. Now waiting for horizon zero dawn to go on sale..

Oh hell no, I would be beefing like crazy, ain't no nice day to be had by anyone if that happens to me :lol:
With that said you should've definitely did paypal
I've never hit on End. But they did me so dirty I got some Thom Browne Wingtips from them a few months ago no issue. Smh. I'm changing my settings now.

Oh hell no, I would be beefing like crazy, ain't no nice day to be had by anyone if that happens to me
laugh.gif

With that said you should've definitely did paypal
thats not their fault lol. Blame your bank. They always move on if your card denies. It's like missing a raffle call

[h1]UNFORTUNATELY WE ARE UNABLE TO GIVE YOU ACCESS TO OUR SITE AT THIS TIME.[/h1]
A security issue was automatically identified, when you tried to access the website.

I get this message when I try to access ADC UK. Am I banned? RIP
If you're not in the UK this is normal during Yeezy release time

thats not their fault lol. Blame your bank. They always move on if your card denies. It's like missing a raffle call
I'll blame all parties involved, if that happens no logic will be used. Missing a raffle call is your fault but if I know who called me best believe I'm going to that store in person and Wylin :lol:
Tried to do that when pb 2.0s came out but entered at over 30 spots and was a weird private call so gave up after about 4-5 stores

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom