ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll never forget some dude posting on here that the password was Top5Top5Top5, me putting it in and getting through. Legitimately thought that was the password. Turns out we reached a point where anything you put in password worked 
laugh.gif

I'll never forget some dude posting on here that the password was Top5Top5Top5, me putting it in and getting through. Legitimately thought that was the password. Turns out we reached a point where anything you put in password worked 
laugh.gif
Haha me too! Must've been the bred release?

See if it is an available option, not actually check out. If not you'll just have to see for yourself.
no where does it say if it is an option, and i'm pretty sure it will take any number as input then just not work when you hit complete order, or cancel the order later. but it doesn't say it's not allowed right when i type it in.

LOL I recalled it was "I'm going to bed" not, I'm going to nap and come back on and partake in the release frenzy. But yeah I can't nap. I either sleep through alarms or I get headaches not sleeping all the way through. I'll tough it out one night lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom