ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Adidas.ca order tracker page shows 'order confirmed' but the size says "Size: -' so I'm worried my order will get cancelled.

yeah .... i am not even gonna go for trade/cash talk on these. knowing the 8.5 typically go for more coupled with a super limited release I am expecting most will try to tax me. SMH. 

From what I see that's not the most expensive size on any platform. Right on par with the rest pretty much.

Correction, not the only pair in the country but pretty sure it was the only pair on ADC at the time as I was looking at the stock checker the whole time. FYI I'm from Australia - think we only had about 50 pairs total on ADC. Was a farce, literally EVERYBODY got through the splash page. I got through on about 5 devices at the same time.

Also lined up for 4 hours just to cop a L from their raffle. Adidas don't do FCFS here which I think is the way to go.

Last edited:

YS shipped my Zebras 
glasses.gif

...Not the boots. Everyone send a prayer for me, I need these to get canceled! 
Hope you get the boots

You can cover the cost once you sell the zebras so
Foul

:D  that's whats up

My boy had all these sky miles racked up, He came home one day to find a Big *** Massage chair in his crib.

His wife found out about the miles in the mail and ORDERED everything she could from the magazine 

Cleared his acct to 0 miles :lol:

Son I would have been heated smh.

Does anyone here know if EU pairs of belugas come with that sticker inside the shoe? My pair doesn't have the sticker just the hang tag. I know they're real though, but I'm just wondering if the seller ever had that sticker.

Both my coppers and breds came with the sticker. Both US pairs.

Buddy of mine got a pair of breds from Consortium and his pair didn't have a sticker in the shoe either. I doubt it's a EU / US thing. Maybe just more of a QC issue where some pairs get the sticker and some don't. People who actually know what to look for when LCing will know a sticker doesn't determine whether a pair is authentic or not.

Does anyone here know if EU pairs of belugas come with that sticker inside the shoe? My pair doesn't have the sticker just the hang tag. I know they're real though, but I'm just wondering if the seller ever had that sticker.

EU pairs don't have the sticker, just the tags. Should be an extra tag vs. US pairs though.

Haha. I personally think it's because she has tiny feet - she won about 3 Bred raffles and copped probably the ONLY size 4.5 pair in the country.

That's dope! Congrats. I really feel like my wife is my good luck charm. We've been able to get the last 3 releases (zebras, breds, and og nmds) on ADC relatively easy. Just missed out on my size in zebras but since wifey not that impressed she'll let me use them how I see fit. Trading for my size seems impossible though. Ima hold em for a while.

Gotta love a lady who just wears what she likes and not into the hype, at all.

We been rocking NMDs faithfully for a while. They're just so comfortable and easy to throw on anytime pretty much..

No sticker.

IF I bought fake belugas, which is a big IF, I'll never buy off the resell market again. These are PERFECT, like everything checked out.

That's dope! Congrats. I really feel like my wife is my good luck charm. We've been able to get the last 3 releases (zebras, breds, and og nmds) on ADC relatively easy. Just missed out on my size in zebras but since wifey not that impressed she'll let me use them how I see fit. Trading for my size seems impossible though. Ima hold em for a while.

Gotta love a lady who just wears what she likes and not into the hype, at all.

We been rocking NMDs faithfully for a while. They're just so comfortable and easy to throw on anytime pretty much..
I missed out on the NMD triple pack here in Aus as they were so limited but managed to get all three through the Adidas UK site. Was worried about the billing address as they only allowed UK addresses but I paid through PayPal, then received the shipping confirmation.

Was a good weekend for me, not so much for my wallet.

Yeah I didn't think I would get through on multiple devices. I hit 7 pairs of breds manually so I had 4 ppl over on the zebra release because they thought my house was good luck but they didn't get through lol

Last edited:
i got through splash a few times but did not see the shoe. Just the regular yeezy main page. Anyone know why? thanks! 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom