ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looked like being at YYZ airport and on their weak wifi worked. Landed a size 13 through YS. Congrats to everyone who landed, also thanks for the active users keeping me company all damn night.
Looks like YYZ is the place to be when it comes to YZY lol

Does anyone here know if EU pairs of belugas come with that sticker inside the shoe? My pair doesn't have the sticker just the hang tag. I know they're real though, but I'm just wondering if the seller ever had that sticker.

Both my coppers and breds came with the sticker. Both US pairs.

All uk pairs dont have the sticker. only US pairs do.... also all UK/EU shoes from adidas come with an extra tag

Last edited:
Looked like being at YYZ airport and on their weak wifi worked. Landed a size 13 through YS. Congrats to everyone who landed, also thanks for the active users keeping me company all damn night.
Looks like YYZ is the place to be when it comes to YZY lol
laugh.gif
 I'll have to join you there next time

Does anyone here know if EU pairs of belugas come with that sticker inside the shoe? My pair doesn't have the sticker just the hang tag. I know they're real though, but I'm just wondering if the seller ever had that sticker.

Both my coppers and breds came with the sticker. Both US pairs.
EU pairs of yeezy/adidas will never have the sticker inside - instead the same info from the sticker is on an extra paper on the same hang tag...

US pairs will have the sticker..

On the subject of differences....US pairs have a different box label, showing less sizing with the US sizing being larger than the rest...EU labels have an extra country sizing and all sizes are same font size....

i got through splash a few times but did not see the shoe. Just the regular yeezy main page. Anyone know why? thanks! 

Are you sure you got through splash? It's pretty obvious when you do so I don't think you did.

Last edited:
EU pairs of yeezy/adidas will never have the sticker inside - instead the same info from the sticker is on an extra paper on the same hang tag...

US pairs will have the sticker..

On the subject of differences....US pairs have a different box label, showing less sizing with the US sizing being larger than the rest...EU labels have an extra country sizing and all sizes are same font size....

Ahhh I see. Thanks for the help y'all. Reps have been given to all those who input.

Doubt it. You can always tell.

This. I know it's not an LC thread but I'll post a group pic here shortly. Belugas are good though from what I can tell. That nipple at the back of the shoe is pretty consistent in all my V2s, both sizes. Amongst other things, I believe I'm good.

Have you seen the pricier fakes? They're pretty much the same it's scary
fr, there are some fakes that are $200ish and are so close to legit that they fool tons of people. Only difference is something small like the box tag is off or the boost 'bubbles' on the bottom are slightly different shapes. It's scary, thats why I'll spend the extra and get my kicks off StockX.

Have you seen the pricier fakes? They're pretty much the same it's scary
There is this dude on youtube, Franchise kicks or another. He had a pair of red stripes that he claimed were identical to the retail pair, I was able to point out a lot of differences. Guess it just depends on how much you know the shoes.

There is this dude on youtube, Franchise kicks or another. He had a pair of red stripes that he claimed were identical to the retail pair, I was able to point out a lot of differences. Guess it just depends on how much you know the shoes.
Yeah to 99% of the world, fakes look extremely real. Only hardcore sneakerheads can spot differences, and only if you get to examine them. I'm sure even some hardcore sneakerheads can't spot a [good] fake if it's just someone walking by.

For those who have ordered from YS before, how is the box labeled? Are they morons like adidas who tell everyone where it's from?

fr, there are some fakes that are $200ish and are so close to legit that they fool tons of people. Only difference is something small like the box tag is off or the boost 'bubbles' on the bottom are slightly different shapes. It's scary, thats why I'll spend the extra and get my kicks off StockX.

These are perfect though, box label and all. I don't think Flightclub or anyone else would tell the difference.

Yea I agree on knowing it too but that still doesn't mean he got the good fakes. There are the fakes that costs almost $200 that people who legit check can't tell the difference at all except something not noticeable like the box or something that's hidden anyways.

These are perfect though, box label and all. I don't think Flightclub or anyone else would tell the difference.

I don't disagree with you one bit, I've seen some very amazing fakes. Makes you want to be sure and buy from a very reputable seller if you were going the aftermarket route.

Last edited:
Yeah to 99% of the world, fakes look extremely real. Only hardcore sneakerheads can spot differences, and only if you get to examine them. I'm sure even some hardcore sneakerheads can't spot a [good] fake if it's just someone walking by.
Yup, some of these joints you won't be able to tell unless you ask the person to take em off so you can look at em lol

My ***** Zebra story-

Was able to immediately add to cart via direct link posted on twitter...was in line to check out and accidentally tapped the screen coz I had to pee...lost that page and will forever question if I had a shot at checking them out...it was 9:34 a.m.

s to the m to the h :smh:

On the bright side...Barneys came through with the charge on my amex

email Thursday
call on Friday
Charge on Saturday :smokin

Let's go Frenzy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom