ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol luck, but then you got thru 3 straight times? Yeah thats not luck. 
Not really. Ive had the same happen on finishline. Everyone catchin splash...ive checked out then i go right back thru. rinse repeat. happens. now footlocker..that aint luck lol. Learned that long ago.

Last edited by a moderator:
I checked out on 2 accounts neither got a email but only got the order number for one lol I will call them tomorrow to follow up on my other order . Both different address and cards

Not really. Ive had the same happen on finishline. Everyone catchin splash...ive checked out then i go right back thru. rinse repeat. happens. now footlocker..that aint luck lol. Learned that long ago.
He said the checkout process, not just splash. Also, splash isn't entirely luck. 

Can anyone explain why the check out loop happens?

Ive gotten through many times on Yeezys on ADC before..even multiples. I have in the past been hit with the loop/errors after checking out a first pair.

Never been stuck in a loop as bad as yesterday. I was stuck with it from the start. Made it through splash numerous times..diff emails, chrome profiles.. browsers..diff ip's even on LTE. Paypal..credit cards..even activated a new amex card during checkout..all of them hit with the same yellow screen errors. I have about 20 authorizations that i know are ded in the water lol

Was it just ****** luck..or does this happen for a specific reason. 

Thanks
i had the same thing, got past splash a couple of times. added to cart --> checkout error with payment loops on several CC + paypal ( security error blah blah). 

Maybe im going crazy but i wonder if ADC can blacklist certain people from yeezy releases? 

I tried buying a pair of socks during this to see if it was my CC getting declined and it went through no problem lol 

ima return these socks too btw 
mean.gif

He said the checkout process, not just splash. Also, splash isn't entirely luck. 
Oh i kno. I checked out again too. Also i kno the spalsh bypass. I was talkin without it. Ive gotten thru manually and then tried again and once again, no splash. same ip.

Oh i kno. I checked out again too. Also i kno the spalsh bypass. I was talkin without it. Ive gotten thru manually and then tried again and once again, no splash. same ip.
once you pass splash manually, theres a short period of time where you can go back and cart more pairs without getting splash.

I still can't get over those Paypal errors yesterday. I checked out 6 times and each time ended with my cart emptied and no email.

I can see that with CC payment, but paypal? Damn.

Same thing happened to me. Tried PayPal because I was trying to avoid the CC loop issues.

They do. There is no debating this. I've been on this Yeezy ish for a lonnnnnnnnnnng time. They are legit. Didn't say they are 100% accurate tho. The sneaker business is a lot of moving wheels and parts. Things/dates change all the time. Ppl in the industry recognize and understand this.

Most def.

Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

I guess I got a "ghost" charge. Called and talked to two different reps to make sure they updated my shipping address and the second guy told me that the order didn't go through properly. Never using my Paypal again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom