ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Un-Yeezy related, but I'm curious what the difference in viewing your Paypal mobile vs online is or if there's a view selection I'm not aware of? I have two pending charges on mobile that I'm unable to see online.

If you think its SM or the clear cookies + cache jig then you're wrong
Hey, only one way to find out. But I will be doing my research for the next release. This was my first attempt at getting Yeezy's and I was successful but via Yeezysupply. With enough dedication I'll figure it out. 

Not true. I've seen people get their order cancelled at the status "Confirmed - Waiting to be Packed" plenty of times. @vinotwofour
 has had it happen to him I believe.

Nothing is safe until you get you get that shipped email 

Word.
All these absolute pronouncements tossed out like Gospel.
Better to ask how many and how copped before believing.

Not true. I've seen people get their order cancelled at the status "Confirmed - Waiting to be Packed" plenty of times. @vinotwofour  has had it happen to him I believe.

Nothing is safe until you get you get that shipped email 
this. i received confirmation email for a pair of belugas and did not receive shipping or a cancelled email, ever. I checked the status online and it said "cancelled - technical issue." 

Sucks that there were so many PayPal orders that got f'd up. I placed two orders via PayPal and got one ADC confirmation. Didn't get the second ADC confirmation for my girls pair. Sounds like everybody saying I'm SOL. Whack. Got two PayPal confirmations and posted charges. Hate this bs.

Sucks that there were so many PayPal orders that got f'd up. I placed two orders via PayPal and got one ADC confirmation. Didn't get the second ADC confirmation for my girls pair. Sounds like everybody saying I'm SOL. Whack. Got two PayPal confirmations and posted charges. Hate this bs.

Same PP account?

Carted a pair on FTL. Waited in line. Entered CC info. All good. Hit submit and got the wheel of death for 10 hours before I closed the page. LOL...

Anyone have the recent pic of the Dark Green's? It was posted Friday night but too much to search through here. Thanks in advance.

I checked out on 2 accounts neither got a email but only got the order number for one lol I will call them tomorrow to follow up on my other order . Both different address and cards
Check your trash folder in your email. Some reason both of my adc confirmation emails went straight to trash on yahoo and gmail

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom