ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's weird because my card never had fraud detection. Tried visa and also MasterCard and was both giving an error
Maybe ADC flagged my IP after? Cards usually have fraud detection blocks at the worst time, my go to card is usually my Virgin America Visa signature, they flagged once for PSNY 12s but they do it different, they let the charge go through then call me, great card.

Maybe ADC flagged my IP after? Cards usually have fraud detection blocks at the worst time, my go to card is usually my Virgin America Visa signature, they flagged once for PSNY 12s but they do it different, they let the charge go through then call me, great card.

Definitely can't be be IP because I changed it a week ago because I was blocked from another site lol

Definitely can't be be IP because I changed it a week ago because I was blocked from another site lol
Their payment service, possibly overwhelmed at that point? First time I got through splash it was smooth on my iMac, paid PP, then CC, CC again and last one CC, all smooth, no issues. Later when I got through again it was when I couldn't complete transaction with any card. iMac was on TWC hotspot, 5th and final order was CC and on my MacBook Pro on home wifi. Other devices that got through would just have spinning on ATC button and wouldn't cart, that was way later.

I got a trade offer from a guy he want the cream whites but he is trading me his Oreos but they are worn but in 9/10 but he's asking like 100 on top I passed I told him I wanted a straight up trade but wants cash on top, I can't find a trade up trade lol I'll just keep them

laugh.gif

Their payment service, possibly overwhelmed at that point? First time I got through splash it was smooth on my iMac, paid PP, then CC, CC again and last one CC, all smooth, no issues. Later when I got through again it was when I couldn't complete transaction with any card. iMac was on TWC hotspot, 5th and final order was CC and on my MacBook Pro on home wifi. Other devices that got through would just have spinning on ATC button and wouldn't cart, that was way later.

DM'd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom