ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Make sure you're logged into gmail and PayPal One Touch and it's a breeze! I just received all of my shipping confirmations from ADC.

All PayPal accounts I hit on ADC and FireFox Browser with multiple tabs on multiple computers/devices/tablets. I even had my 9 year old daughter

get through on splash on her $30 fire tablet from Amazon. She asked me what size to pick and I let her finish checking out by guiding her

along. Needless to say she pretty much copped on her own! Today at the bus stop when I was walking up with her she had many more

questions including when is the next drop? Now mind you I had everything set up like I said up top but if you follow these steps you'll eventually

get through the Splash Page. Her last question was when are we going to Toy's R Us
nerd.gif

If anyone wants further help/info please PM me and I'll be glad to help! Thanks everyone for your help as well esp. Viskor who's a stand up cat! Thank you!
Aww that's sweet. Who knew copping Yeezys would be one way to bond with your children? 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Still waiting for shipping from ADC for my first pair. I got shipping conf for the 2nd pair yesterday...lol

I ordered from YS and I'm more than positive I put the unit number with the shipping information.

The order confirmation only gives the street address.

First time purchasing from YS, is that common?

I sent them a message already.

I thought this was very relevant to the past comments.
I just posted up some craigslist ads to buy or trade for some Yeezy creams and I just got this text message on my phone.

[ATTACHMENT=13595]FullSizeRender5.jpg (173k. jpg file)[/ATTACHMENT]
[ATTACHMENT=13596]FullSizeRender6.jpg (203k. jpg file)[/ATTACHMENT]

hahaha man these resellers trying to sound so smart.
If this is any of y'all in the forum please don't disrespect people by starting off a text conversation with "Damn your trade offers suck"

ADC order still waiting on packing/shipping info. Went through at 8:21AM PST Saturday, got instant order confirmation email. 2nd attempt was ghost charge and got reversed right away in Paypal.

YS still waiting on shipping. 

Oh those were there before! You had to be more precise on those this time around.

I always get confused with the CAPTCHAS that ask to select the boxes with street signs: Do I include the pole? 
laugh.gif
Make sure you're logged into gmail and PayPal One Touch and it's a breeze! I just received all of my shipping confirmations from ADC.

All PayPal accounts I hit on ADC and FireFox Browser with multiple tabs on multiple computers/devices/tablets. I even had my 9 year old daughter

get through on splash on her $30 fire tablet from Amazon. She asked me what size to pick and I let her finish checking out by guiding her

along. Needless to say she pretty much copped on her own! Today at the bus stop when I was walking up with her she had many more

questions including when is the next drop? Now mind you I had everything set up like I said up top but if you follow these steps you'll eventually

get through the Splash Page. Her last question was when are we going to Toy's R Us
nerd.gif

If anyone wants further help/info please PM me and I'll be glad to help! Thanks everyone for your help as well esp. Viskor who's a stand up cat! Thank you!
Show me how to get past the splash page

I'm surprised these are pulling $500-$600 with the abundance of pairs out.

Last edited:
It's an all white summer release, doesn't matter that there are a few more pairs out there than usual, the demand is still great. Especially once everyone who rocks these ruin their pair and are looking for a DS pair in the future. I have no doubts that the creams will dip in price for a bit but then rise drastically in the future. As for the current $450 price tag, again, the demand is still extremely high as there are still those that struck out last weekend. Not to mention the almost necessity to have multiple pairs if you're going to be rocking the creams. Just my 2c

ADC order still waiting on packing/shipping info. Went through at 8:21AM PST Saturday, got instant order confirmation email. 2nd attempt was ghost charge and got reversed right away in Paypal.

YS still waiting on shipping. 

Same with me. ADC order at 8:16AM and still waiting on Packing/shipping and also still waiting on YS shipping as well

Okay, this is very annoying how I didn't get a shipping confirmation yet. This is what happened with the Gum 750, didn't get shipping confirmation on Monday and eventually got cancelled. I swear if I get cancelled again, I'm calling Adidas and gonna throw a fit. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom