ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wear. I actually hope to wear them to my wedding. Not the ceremony but the reception. Fingers crossed.
So, did you ever wear them to your wedding? I imagined Jaden's fit with these for some reason:

I'm just trolling. Congrats on the nuptials!

Last edited:
5 pairs this week:

White 350's
Gucci snake Aces
CDG Converse black and white
Kaw 4's

#humblebrag

Ig gon be lit.
laugh.gif

Okay, this is very annoying how I didn't get a shipping confirmation yet. This is what happened with the Gum 750, didn't get shipping confirmation on Monday and eventually got cancelled. I swear if I get cancelled again, I'm calling Adidas and gonna throw a fit. 
this is how many ***** adidas gives:

Adc shipped [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]

One person is actually putting in the work though, and entering the raffles with his time.  I dislike the people who use proxies and bots, etc to cop multiple pairs because a computer is faster than just trying to do it manually?   

On the other side, more websites should be more bot preventative if they want to be more protective of their stock, or start distributing more to in store and less offered online.  Imagine if Foot Locker Inc sent all their pairs to store and didn't offer this release online?  Imagine how many more people with 10M headstarts would have ate off this release and less bots would have gotten the chance to get them off FTL website.  We live in a world of technology where people want computers to do all the work for them instead of them getting off their lazy *** and putting in some actual work to get a shoe to resell.
This doesnt make sense to me.  In any industry the goal should always be to work smarter not harder and tech has made it so you don't even hafta leave ya house.  I don't like it but I can't complain as I only ever hit on adc.  It's literally adc or bust for me. No store, no raffles no footsites and I have owned 7 pairs and gotten my girl 2.  Education is key if I knew how to I would.  I currently don't but I'm learning little nuances as I go.  Eventually this yeezy trend will slow down but until then I'm not knocking anybody's hustle especially when the lane is so wide to get in and get u a pair.  Just my thoughts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom