ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.

There is a mess going on , I got this email from info@yeezysupply.com

Hi,

Thank you for placing your order with YeezySupply.

Unfortunately, our Order Review Department was unable to verify your order information and therefore we are unable to complete the processing of your order at this time.

To verify and complete your purchase, please provide a color image copy of the credit card used to make your purchase, as well as a valid photo ID. Our Order Review Department will review and complete your order.

We apologize for any inconvenience.

Thank you,

YEEZY SUPPLY

Yeezysupply leaked our emails ..... , this was a mass email btw , some people that got the email was saying it's real and sht

UPDATE: THIS IS REAL , I responded back to the order confirm and they said they need the ID and credit card copy unless someone fking hacked their email........

YEEZY SUPPLY
Eff that, I rather have my order canceled then provide my full CC and photo ID.. who knows what they will do with that....

Last edited:
I'm thinking these will restock. YS still hasn't taken them down
Time to fire up my app... thought YS was cooked, but it does seem like a TON are getting canceled... this extra step will probably nuke a ton more as well.

Not sure why everyone is so paranoid about providing a store with proof of identity...

I wonder what YS will do with all the cancelled orders, etc etc 
nerd.gif

DO NOT SEND YOUR INFO TO YS - THE EMAILS HAVE LEAKED AND THEY ARE USING THE FOOTSITES VERIFICATION EMAIL(WHICH IS LEGIT) TO STEAL YOUR INFO 

Last edited:
DO NOT SEND YOUR INFO TO YS - THE EMAILS HAVE LEAKED AND THEY ARE USING THE FOOTSITES VERIFICATION EMAIL(WHICH IS LEGIT) TO STEAL YOUR INFO 

This seems fishy. It's either some kind of phish scheme or a ploy to get people not to verify their orders and get their orders canceled by default. :smh:

Ive never copped Yeezy's from an online shop so this is gonna be my first "just got my shipping confirmation!" post 
roll.gif

Edit: first and last*

Last edited:
Forgot how quick SNS shipping is. Very nice if you actually get through. Only the 2nd time I've hit on SNS for hype shoes. #4%

Scammers use to send fake bank emails so that customers would verify their pin and other stuff using their bogus links.

Now scammers are using Yeezy vendor names.  Very clever.  They know we all want our kicks so we are more than willing to offer our information in order to "push our orders through".

Be careful guys.

How so? If they hacked the customer email database, how would they send that email from the official yeezysuppy email domain? I'd assume they would make it look official but the the inbox and domain part of the email would be off.

Scammers use to send fake bank emails so that customers would verify their pin and other stuff using their bogus links.

Now scammers are using Yeezy vendor names.  Very clever.  They know we all want our kicks so we are more than willing to offer our information in order to "push our orders through".

Be careful guys.
this is realy wild and they getting ids too 
eek.gif

How so? If they hacked the customer email database, how would they send that email from the official yeezysuppy email domain? I'd assume they would make it look official but the the inbox and domain part of the email would be off.
Saw YS mess up their emails on twitter and include customer info in multiple emails - That email you received is identical to the one footsites send out seems sketch

Just ACED my final and got out to see YS label has been created. I had 2 orders, one on mobile and one on laptop and my package weight is 4 lbs. maybe they're sending both in one shipment

Do you use a iPhone Bot for Yeezy Supply ?

Yeah there no reason they would need a picture of the entire card...

Isn't that what the CVV is for?

People still getting ADC shipping emails?

Of course the 5th pair (mine) is the only one that hasn't shipped SMH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom